New PTR Updates

General Discussion
Mei: Freeze effect increased from 1 second to 1.5 seconds
Less ammo used when firing Icicles

Sombra: Everything that we were told about before, in addition to a longer Translocator duration

Doomfist: Faster ammo recovery
Same Hand Cannon change that accidentally went Live this patch

Sym and Torb are still being discussed. For Hanzo, it sounds like they're looking at giving him either an ability similar to Sha-Lin from Paladins where he fires multiple arrows in quick succession, or Cassie's Dodge Roll
Sombra has also gotten an Opportunist buff

https://blizztrack.com/patch_notes/overwatch_ptr/43609

Now activates when enemies’ health bars are at less than 100%, up from 50% health
WAITTTTTTTTTTT THEY ON PTR
Changes in the right direction :o
That opportunitist buff looks broken. Basically wall hack half the enemy team if dva spray a tiny bullet on them.

Also more Mercy nerfs.
Yay Mei buff

I like the direction they chose
02/14/2018 11:25 AMPosted by Error

[quote]Now activates when enemies’ health bars are at less than 100%, up from 50% health

how is that buff?..i mean..is it really useful to know the enemy took one damage?
02/14/2018 11:44 AMPosted by SunsetHippo

[quote]Now activates when enemies’ health bars are at less than 100%, up from 50% health

how is that buff?..i mean..is it really useful to know the enemy took one damage?

You can see enemies below 100% health through walls now. Thats very useful.

It's double-sided. On one side, you won't be able to count on seeing a target past a wall as automatically being a viable kill target, but on the other, if you communicate with your team, you can relay the positioning of enemies on a much more frequent basis. Sombra becomes the ultimate scout with this change.
Sees Sombra... Sees Mei... well Rein. It was fun holding up a shield with you , but if I'm lucky their to buzy killing genji to remember you. I take solace in that.
Mei buffs aren't really gonna help her much though, just makes her basic things easier. Still 0 counter play against tracer or genji
I’d like to see a color change with opportunist for when someone is below 100 and below 50%
That opportunitist buff looks broken. Basically wall hack half the enemy team if dva spray a tiny bullet on them.

Also more Mercy nerfs.

You've *gots* to be kidding?

Are they too stupid to realize the solution is to revert rez to an ult?

Edit: You are kidding thank god.
02/14/2018 11:46 AMPosted by Coulumbo

You can see enemies below 100% health through walls now. Thats very useful.

yeah when i reread it i got what it menat, sorry about that
02/14/2018 11:50 AMPosted by JFC
Mei buffs aren't really gonna help her much though, just makes her basic things easier. Still 0 counter play against tracer or genji
This.

I really hope that they have a lot more coming for Mei, because this barely scratches the surface of her issues.
02/14/2018 11:50 AMPosted by JFC

she is pretty much a counter to any agro genji. I can see the problem with tracer to an extent but if you can land a icicle headshot then she dies.
Wall Ride

crap

i dont get it, im on ptr right now and its working as before, only showing the bastion bot when he's almost dying
02/14/2018 11:22 AMPosted by JakuNonon
Mei: Freeze effect increased from 1 second to 1.5 seconds

Interesting. Mei sounds like she'll be a soft counter to Zarya now All things considered Mei Zarya favored Zarya heavily but much of it revolves how most fights result in Zarya eventually getting frozen (and getting headshot once) and then finishing off Mei barely before she can kill her. I suspect Mei will get 2 headshots now on Zarya when freezing her which will result in Zarya losing. Just speculating but yeah.
Can you PLEASE just get rid of !@#$ing torb. He’s a useless character, which stupid %^-*!@#s instalock every $%^-ing round & refuse to change & throw matches. He’s a stupid hero who makes it so that any jack off with no skill or aim whatsoever can play & automatically get kills without doing a damn thing but setting up his turret. It’s absolute *!@#ing bull$%^-. Any games played with torb no matter which team he’s on it immensely unenjoyable. If you ever decide to get a rid of a hero, be damn sure it’s that one. *!@# TORB!