An easy character to learn thats also viable high sr?

Competitive Discussion
I've dropped 300 sr, and continuing. I'm starting to think I should try and relearn some things and figure out more reliable characters to play that a team would want/need. I made a bet that If I made masters/grandmasters I would donate my hair to Locks For Love, but a little while ago my winning streak just went down the rabbit hole and doesn't want to come back to me. What is a good hero that people WANT on their team? I don't to just instalock a dps hero or something and say "I'm gunna carry you" I want to learn a character that a team always wants and I can also stick with if I make it to the top % of the ladder.
looking at your hero pool at a glance, seems decent. maybe pick up more dva, soldier. if you want to try to get some healing then zen and moira probably be closer to your style.
No one says no to Zen. Orisa is great right now and synergies well with a lot of common heroes.

I mean tbh your hero pool looks fine and if you focus on improving you will climb np :D
Orisa, dva.
winston is insanely easy after watching some yotube and playign some games. he has potentially no limits to his abilties, requires simple but quick aim, countered by reaper(who you can usally play around with dva and dive) and works well in 80% of comps.
Symmetra =o
02/14/2018 09:59 PMPosted by Hati
Symmetra =o
You may think she's easy but she really isn't.

Looking at your Career Overview:
Moira can be really good, practice her some more. Zarya (only say this because I have little to no experience with her). Sombra is getting some buffs. Reaper is extremely good close range.
play some tanks, I carried my self out of gold into master maining D.va and orisa
Orisa Zen is my jam right now. And while the leet high skill aspect is somewhat less with him, junkrat is always powerful in the absence of a pharah.
Mercy a week ago.
02/14/2018 11:35 PMPosted by catgrease
02/14/2018 09:59 PMPosted by Hati
Symmetra =o
You may think she's easy but she really isn't.

Looking at your Career Overview:
Moira can be really good, practice her some more. Zarya (only say this because I have little to no experience with her). Sombra is getting some buffs. Reaper is extremely good close range.

Sombra is getting buffed? Is there a dev post that describes what they're going to do to her?

Thanks!