It's like a whole new game.

Competitive Discussion
Once people don't see your playtime on other heroes, nobody has anything negative to say.

I should of got a new account way earlier.
When you leave voice chat and text chats, the game is completely different. Dare I say, tolerable
02/15/2018 06:51 PMPosted by Checkem
When you leave voice chat and text chats, the game is completely different. Dare I say, tolerable
I've noticed this too. I've developed quite a calming demeanor against players who flare up in team chat though, so I'm used to it.
ITs called playing what you want. People think that if they check everyone's hours, they think they can call the shots on who plays what.
02/15/2018 07:14 PMPosted by GRIMSDOTTIR
ITs called playing what you want. People think that if they check everyone's hours, they think they can call the shots on who plays what.
They get tilted and start to throw once their demands aren't met
2hrs of moira this season made me a "boosted brainless support main" and took away my "right" to have a choice of what I'd like to play, although I usually simply flex and prefer dps :)

Hopefully the track is going to get removed in the future.
02/15/2018 07:42 PMPosted by Wicked
2hrs of moira this season made me a "boosted brainless support main" and took away my "right" to have a choice of what I'd like to play, although I usually simply flex and prefer dps :)

Hopefully the track is going to get removed in the future.
Let's hope in the upcoming seasons, we all can enjoy Comp for what it should be.
Well has any other people found out this glorious opportunity?
02/15/2018 10:37 PMPosted by Unenclosed
Well has any other people found out this glorious opportunity?

Quite the opposite, my alt gets called bad because "you only have 7 hours on Symmetra"
Like. I picked her on defense.
On Eichenwalde.
Yknow. An easy map for symmetra.
Carried team to a win with my "only 7 hours swap back to mercy pls" symmetra

at least they let me play dps :')