Enjoy Moira All You Want...

General Discussion
I can't play her for the life of me, I either spend too much time dps'ing and not healing, or too much time healing and never using my right click to get my bar refilled :/

Too much for me to juggle while trying to avoid dying, i'll stick to Mercy or Ana though, thanks.
I felt like I was on a drug high when I first got to play her, it was so great, but now she honestly just feels super bland to me.
02/17/2018 11:26 PMPosted by Victon
I can't play her for the life of me, I either spend too much time dps'ing and not healing, or too much time healing and never using my right click to get my bar refilled :/

Too much for me to juggle while trying to avoid dying, i'll stick to Mercy or Ana though, thanks.

so? You're not even playing supports
The trick is.. hang behind the tank/s.

Learn to use small tight spaces to get the most out of orbs.

Occasionally, you dart out to heal your flankers (then get back to the tank/s).

Or if you can't go.. send a gold orb their way. That can be especially helpful in tipping the balance if your teammate is in a small room with just one enemy. If they're in a small room with a couple of enemies, you may die if you enter too soon so you can send a purple orb to soak up more biotic energy THEN dart over with a direct heal and drain more biotic energy if possible.

Generally, you can keep fairly topped off if you're using 2 gold orbs then 1 purple orb and getting some occasional drains.

Tanks themselves can usually stand to drop to about 50% health before they become critical to heal (DVA, otoh, often feels like wet tissue paper).
I also find her really difficult to play. I have a terrible time trying to judge the range of her heal juice.

I'd pick any support except Ana over her.
You're pretty safe to be semi-aggressive with your heals until about 45%ish.

One thing that's helped me maintain my resource is to remember you have a regen after you stop healing for a few seconds. You can easily save 10% of your meter by trying to keep that in mind.

Like, if someone is like, 100/200, you can essentially literally tap your heal on them like, twice and they're full health for basically no resource consumption.

Also, I know it's tempting to use your Damage Orb a lot because it makes people mad, but your Healing Orb is also pretty nice.
She feels like Winston or Junkrat of healers to me. I can’t consider Mercy being like them because she plays way too different.
wow i am impressed this isnt another nerf Moria thread but one that actually acknowledges the fact that she is a hero that requires a certain skill set. Thanks for your post.