Is this allowed?

General Discussion
I been playing the game for several months now, but never fully understood the concept of "tea-bagging" (however I believe it's different for every game, not too sure). I have gotten interested about what the concept was when during a Custom Capture point game a player was accused of "tea-bagging and spraying" (not quite fully understand what spraying is). From my understanding the player was playing McCree and did his ultimate near the spawn of the opposing team and put a spray afterwards.

The main question that I'm asking is:
1. What is tea-bagging in Overwatch terms?
2. Is it allowed in competivite play such as OWL

Thank you in advance for the feedback.
I mean... T'bagging as I like to call it is literally just spamming the crouch button. ... I however can't really answer the 2nd question.
02/18/2018 04:06 AMPosted by McCree
I mean... T'bagging as I like to call it is literally just spamming the crouch button. ... I however can't really answer the 2nd question.

But what makes it so bad? Why do people get upset over crouching and people making kills?
1. Tactical Crouching
2. Yes.
It's a way of mocking the opponent. It is used as a way to tilt the enemy and make them play poorly because they are mad.

An effective tactic in my experience.
why not? if you got offended easily by getting teabagged, maybe competitive gaming isn't for you.
t-bagging is spamming crouch button...people do that after they kill a player or they do it for fun and they use spray after ult to say that using ult is too ez...
Taunting your enemies is NOT against TOS.
You were most likely confronted by a butthurt player who was jealous of your skills.
It's a way to exert dominance basically. People with a big ego needs to do this in order to satisfy the hunger of the void in their soul.
I mean it's allowed, kinda douchey but allowed
02/18/2018 04:10 AMPosted by Shibe
It's a way to exert dominance basically. People with a big ego needs to do this in order to satisfy the hunger of the void in their soul.

I really like this response, reminds me of an anime antagonist point of view.

02/18/2018 04:08 AMPosted by Elma
It's a way of mocking the opponent. It is used as a way to tilt the enemy and make them play poorly because they are mad.

An effective tactic in my experience.

Ah I see. So basically it's just taunting? If so that's like allowed in any game. Like in Super Smash Bros they have taunts (I know it's a different sort of game but that's the best example I can think of at like 7 am in the morning lol). In my opinion I find taunts to be encouraging, for it makes me want to go 101%. But I guess that's just me.
何!???
02/18/2018 04:26 AMPosted by Shibe
何!???

lol Nani indeed!
Most of the time i only get tea bagged by hanzo mains "performing" a scatter on my feets.
02/18/2018 04:10 AMPosted by Shibe

Don't forget the 2nd type of people who do it only to tilt their opponents to get a tactical advantage over them playing more poorly.

If you ask me, there is a difference between tactical bagging and t-bagging.
it simulates the act of dipping his balls on you, pwning u...
...but its only a tactical crouch.

T-bag(may he rest in peace)explain that for us:

LIFT! DIP! T! BAG!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TJMNobB-XPI

BTW is the Taunt before emotes were invented.
02/18/2018 04:02 AMPosted by Lien
I been playing the game for several months now, but never fully understood the concept of "tea-bagging" (however I believe it's different for every game, not too sure).

It's a gay slur. Tea bagging is when you crouch over someone's head and insert your balls into someone's (unwilling) mouth repeatedly, like a teabag into a cup.

That's what the movement is emulating when you do it over the persons head so the victim has full view of you doing it. Especially in FPS where you end up looking upwards when you die.

No idea what the spray is.
1. What is tea-bagging in Overwatch terms?
- It is a$$holeness level 9000. Mostly used by low skill mommy's little babyboys, who finally could land a kill and are thinking they are the masters of the universe.
2. Is it allowed in competivite play such as OWL
- not allowed but not forbidden.
Tactical crouching is really funny and it creates a small rivalry. when someone teabags you and you kill them after that and tea bag them back is one of the best feeling
02/18/2018 04:51 AMPosted by Warthog2554
tactical bagging

hahaha. I'm sure it's a thing, but the idea of this is actually pretty funny.