Does everyone throw at the end of the season?

Competitive Discussion
Just like the title says do most people just throw comps at the end of the season. Of my last 25 games 14 had atleast 2 throwers that weren't duo queued. It's also not just bad players that are practicing in comp its people who actually just jump off the map or insta lock a character and run in and die without shooting and my favorite people who pick healers and just say im not gonna heal anyone. It's so irritating working my !@# of just to keep us on par with the enemy team in a 4v6 and just losing no matter what.
Sadly it is the end of the season , it was pretty toxic as it get and hard to gain sr as much as beginning of the season , my advice is get off on competitive and welcome to the new season
Pretty much...
Exactly. Yesterday 5 matches, 1 won. 4 lost: 1 ragequit of kid, 2 with tilted toxic throwers, 1 with stubborn 3 dps who were just bad.
Yup.
Well clearly someone has to be trying because you losing means the other team is winning. I mean unless your team is just better at throwing.
Seems like it. I decided to try playing last night anyway, and 2/3 of my games were absolutely awful. A few toxic trolls and people playing characters they have no hours on and jumping off cliffs. Luckily my 3rd game was fine. Ironically my 3rd game, I was grouped with people that had just gone against me in the previous match.
Nah, it's called forced winrate.
02/20/2018 03:04 AMPosted by Phett
Well clearly someone has to be trying because you losing means the other team is winning. I mean unless your team is just better at throwing.

That’s me, sorry. I’ve gained close to 500 SR the last couple days. Trying to hit gold for points.
This is the time to try a new hero or play the hero you enjoy without giving two F's about your team and have fun!!! Remember, if you "try", there is no penalty :) *sarcasm*
I think most people that throw games are doing it on their smurf/throw away accounts. They don’t care about the consequences of their actions because it will not affect their main account.

The best way to combat this is too raise the level requirement to play competitive. Maybe around the levels 50-100 because most people that do invest the time on leveling up will take the game a bit more serious.
Doesn't really make sense as to why someone would throw a game at end of season. Wouldn't it make people want to play better and get the highest sr rank possible?
02/20/2018 11:38 AMPosted by BrickPudding
Doesn't really make sense as to why someone would throw a game at end of season. Wouldn't it make people want to play better and get the highest sr rank possible?

Because the bans will take time to arrive. The season will be already over when enough people have reported the player and Blizzard has taken action.
This week will be high on cheaters, throwers, etc.

They have literally taken months to ban the people that throw ON STREAM, that means with clear video evidence.

I just had a guy flaming me for my "poor" performance through 3 matches in a row. Saying i was garbage, yada yada, yada. Report and move on. I just finished my games so i dont have to play to stop decay till season ends, got to my season high of 3322 but sadly lost two matches after that.