Matchmaking Matchmaking Matchmaking

General Discussion
Alright blizzard what the actual f@#$? how is it i am able to 20+ games in a row? out of 35 games i have 4 wins and have lost 20 games since the 4th win. How is anyone going to have fun with s#$% like this? you say you dont know how to fix the toxic community but if you fix matchmaking i bet 80% of it goes away. there is no reason for a player like myself to be playing against masters and above players. Even in the real world sports are broken up be skill level. why wont you do this in your game?
Matching sites such as tinder and eharmony probably try to match you with the wrong “type” of people because if they get it right you have no need to use their product
02/19/2018 11:31 PMPosted by WindowMaker
Matching sites such as tinder and eharmony probably try to match you with the wrong “type” of people because if they get it right you have no need to use their product

Lol alright one of the best comments i seen. made me laugh thx
I am just here to spread the truth about the world and also did I answer your question about the matchmaking system or were you talking about the overwatch one. Because if that’s the case I sincerely apologise for misleading you.

* smiles awkwardly*
Yea matchmaking in this game is clearly !@#$ed, alot people complain about it but will they do anything? Nooo, all night tonight in mystery heroes, I have like 1 or 2 boring wins (steam roll) then it matches me into games other people have rage quit and the teams loosing badly, oh but here's 400xp for backfill, can shove that 400xp up ya %^- blizzard, then after 3 or 4 backfills it's on a team that gets steam rolled for several rounds. So much fun yay
Matchmaking Matchmaking Matchmaking

Where?