This will probably be my most hated post to date but!

General Discussion
Sombra's hack should make it so mercy can't use her staff. There I said it! now let your hate filled salty tears rain down!
okay but can it stop junkrat's stupid death bombs death-ing me
As a Sombra main, hell no because you have to make disabled other people's weapons in advance. Also, this is how balancing goes these days.
02/19/2018 11:46 PMPosted by Profane

it does, junk can't use mines.
02/20/2018 01:48 AMPosted by Caution
02/19/2018 11:46 PMPosted by Profane

it does, junk can't use mines.

Silly, the person was talking about his passive dropping bombs on death, not his concussive mine.

Silly.
Then it has to disable everybody else's weapons too for fairness.
02/19/2018 11:44 PMPosted by Caution
Sombra's hack should make it so mercy can't use her staff. There I said it! now let your hate filled salty tears rain down!

Why not just make her ult reset everyone's computers?
She is already dead if you hack her.
Well, the goal of hack is to shutdown abilities and passives, not weapons, it would just destroy Mercy to make her useless against Sombra, if we go by your logic, it should disable Zaryas weapon aswell, Moiras, Bastion since he is a full robot under EMP in fact Bastion shouldnt be even able to move...? Same goes for Orisa and Zenyatta. Sombras hack should never disable any weapon.
Disable her healing, terrible idea but fine, because they're doing that with Lucio.

Disable her staff as a whole? No.
02/20/2018 01:55 AMPosted by Sombra
yeah ,you just have to click on her head LOOOOOOOL
insted of just disabeling her staff maybe force her into DPS mode insted. and she cant switch back till the hack turns off.
02/20/2018 01:54 AMPosted by GhengisJohn

Why not just make her ult reset everyone's computers?
are we FLARPing now? (Fatal Live Action Role Play)

Staff is main skill.
By that standards np hero should be able user anything.

Bad ideas are bad.
You're gonna have to try harder than that to make it the most hated post to date.
Mercy's ultimate is already pretty dull and dead in the water, and you want to nerf her staff too? Crazy.
Too much.
When op clearly says they want downvotes, fishes into the mercy barrel and actually gets people to take the bait... well guess what, enjoy my ruinous upvote OP! May it bring you joy in the new forums.
02/20/2018 01:55 AMPosted by Sombra

I thought she was already dead after last nerf