Which hero is more broken: Moira or Genji.

General Discussion
The community has spoken. And both of these heroes are ridiculously OP.

Both require decent aim to defeat. However, Genji requires the opponent to be patient and self-aware for 2 seconds, so maybe he's slightly more broken.
Genji.
Moira is fairly balanced and forces you not to be an idjit with 1v1's. Stick with your team; and maybe run a D.va.
Genji on the otherhand has had bugs out his butt since release; like for example, the hitbox on his deflect, his swift strike, and his ult in some cases.
Doomfist got the same nerf for his RP being so fat, why nu gengu?
I can see right through that passive aggression, your not clever. Apart from that, the correct answer is neither. Genji's deflect hitbox + mobility are overtuned, but tone those down and he is balanced. As for Moira, I'm not even going to bother with the 3 page post on why she is balanced. Just know she is.
Yeah. . . think its just genji who some people dont like. Most agree moira is fine.
At least I know I have a chance with genji.

lol I get downvoted for saying that I can't kill Moira.
Idc if you think Moira is balanced, all I'm saying is that I (that means ME, not you or anyone else) am not good at killing Moira and would rather be facing a genji because at least I can kill him.
02/20/2018 06:10 AMPosted by MisterFox
Genji.
Moira is fairly balanced and forces you not to be an idjit with 1v1's. Stick with your team; and maybe run a D.va.

I love it when someone calls me Genji main because Moira tears are delicious when you see them chasing your Genji and you kill them because they are being one of those "idjits" you're talking about. ez b8 m8

swift strike does not stun, displace or one shot players. it is also a sword slash, not a punch.
Neither.

Moira is next to zenyatta and zarya as the most balanced heroes in the game right now.

Genji is relatively easy to pick up but he takes a lot of practice to be effective in any sort of competitive setting.
Tracer is more powerful than both.

Genji just has some major hitbox issues

Moira changes need to be shoved to the backburner while we fix the rest of the damned supports.
how about neither.

But if you're talking about hitbox then Genji's deflect, nothing else
02/20/2018 06:15 AMPosted by onetrick
Genji.

I love it when someone calls me Genji main because Moira tears are delicious when you see them chasing your Genji and you kill them because they are being one of those "idjits" you're talking about. ez b8 m8

swift strike does not stun, displace or one shot players. it is also a sword slash, not a punch.

Swift Strike can hit people that are behind Genji. Plus Swift Strike can hit people when Genji is looking directly at the ground too
People really want no one to pick support i guess all need to be nerfed. The reason is not moira is OP the rest is underperforming. Ana has still issues in mobility and primarly barriers give her nightmares. Mercy is nerfed a tad bit too hard. So that are you other two mainhealers which serve little to no purpose at this moment besides the occasional Pharmercy.

As for genji just some visiblity on his deflect and he is perfectly balanced.
Genji for sure
At least it takes some skill to play Genji. Moira is a joke of a hero.
Moira clearly and even your concept is fallacious you can't compare a dps with a healer .
Call me back when Moira will have more counters than Genji (he got a ton infact).
Genji have a weak kit and an okay ult
Moira got a op kit with an okay ult.
But that still make nosense.
It's just like asking who is the most op between Tracer and Winston
02/20/2018 06:16 AMPosted by mirvine
Neither.

Moira is next to zenyatta and zarya as the most balanced heroes in the game right now.

Genji is relatively easy to pick up but he takes a lot of practice to be effective in any sort of competitive setting.

I will never be a fan of heroes with a lot of stock in auto aim because they are anti-fun. People talk about the SR system encouraging one tricking, but heroes like Junkrat, Symmetra, Torbjorn and Moira make skill heroes less attractive to players and artificially inflates their true skill rating.

Moira is not that great against players who have decent aim, but it is pretty ridiculous when someone with 24% career accuracy as Soldier 76 has 80% accuracy as Moira considering that Soldier 76 is one of the easiest heroes in the game to play right next to Junkrat and Pharah.

02/20/2018 06:22 AMPosted by NiceGenji
Swift Strike can hit people that are behind Genji. Plus Swift Strike can hit people when Genji is looking directly at the ground too

and roadhog can hook me while i am staring at his butt

what is your point
both are okay but moira needs a dance emote
02/20/2018 06:24 AMPosted by PsychoPuff
Moira clearly and even your concept is fallacious you can't compare a dps with a healer .
Call me back when Moira will have more counters than Genji (he got a ton infact).

"Genji has a weak kit"

Mccree called. He wanted to sue for copyright infringement.
Neither!
I main Genji on qp never hit someone who was behind me with swift strike it must be a ping problem.
02/20/2018 06:27 AMPosted by go123452
02/20/2018 06:24 AMPosted by PsychoPuff

"Genji has a weak kit"

Mccree called. He wanted to sue for copyright infringement.

His left shoot is Lucio's one but weaker
His right click have 120 dps lowest dps output of all dps and innefective above 3 meters.

That's weak and yes McCree got a weak kit too