“Uninstalling”

General Discussion
Why does everyone post this on the fourms? I havent been here in awhile so i dint know what changed but it seems every page there is someone complaining about how theyre “uninstalling”. Not to be rude but, why do you feel the need to post that? Isnt this fourm for progressing the game and giving feedback and discussion. Not sure what telling people youre uninstalling is doing for you or anyone.
They need attention.
They think we do care :)
Drama queens.
Why do you care, op
they want attention
Well, I mean, they can't post it in game. They uninstalled remember?
02/15/2018 09:38 AMPosted by Eggcelsior
Why do you care, op
I was asking why they feel the need to post. It was a question
They're alone and want some attention.
They don't have moms telling them they are their special little angels, that's all.
They think we care about them leaving the game for some reason, they are not important in my life so whatever I guess
The game is bad. I uninstalled like 3 months ago. Best dissension I've ever made
02/15/2018 09:43 AMPosted by Jfkpem
The game is bad. I uninstalled like 3 months ago. Best dissension I've ever made
Okay, then why are you on the fourms?
02/15/2018 09:46 AMPosted by FrigidFox

To see if they ever improve.
02/15/2018 09:52 AMPosted by DiZ
...Okay, then why are you on the fourms?

To see if they ever improve.

Seems you are here more frequently than you need.

Balance patches drop once a month, sometimes longer. Just check in once a month.

But if you need more attention, check in everyday to let us know you still exist.

The salt is good for me, !@#$.
Giving a more honest and related response to your question, people don't particularly want attention or episodes. They just want to tell Blizzard they're tired of specific things going wrong in the game (whether or not it's a reasonable complaint) and there's no easier place to drop the complaint off.
It's the overwatch equivalent of "I'm deleting my facebook".

Just looking for attention.
I'm not seeing these "uninstalling" or "quitting" posts as often as you say.

People who quit overwhelmingly just stop playing the game; you never hear about them. People who make a big scene out of quitting are probably after something else: attention, change, etc.
I don't really care for their posts. they wasted their money on a game they ended up not enjoying so it'd natural they wanna be immature and throw a fit on the overwatch forms.