McSombra Is Canon PROOF

General Discussion
Seriously. The lore is setting up for it. Why would they not meet? Sombra has pictures of him in HER ROOM. She even says "Pleasure working with you McCree" indicating future relations. She's obviously going after him which means they will see one another (hopefully then bang one another's brains out ;p) I can see her working with McCree as partners. They are opposites yet the same. Soulmates.

Plus, a hot hacker latina getting it on with a sly, charming American cowboy? Who doesn't want that??? They both have similar life history (gangs, both deal with skulls, Reaper as their boss) and they were both at the same bar on Christmas (You can't tell me they didn't see each other) How is this ship NOT canon???
If they become a canon couple, cool.
If they don't become a canon couple, cool.
I don't care all too much. I'll support it either way.
It's not my story, so I'm not going to butt in.
I'm just here to watch.
02/17/2018 06:40 AMPosted by SpiritDragon
Reaper as their boss

Gabriel Reyes wasn't just McCree's boss. He was so much more. He was his mentor, he thought him everything he knew. IF YOU CAN GET A TEAMKILL PLAYING AS MCCREE, YOU OWE IT TO REAPER WHO TAUGHT HIM EVERYTHING. McCree was a sickly child when he was found by the wise and open-minded Reyes and recruited into the ranks of Blackwatch. IF MCCREE ISN'T A BEGGAR ON THE STREETS, HE OWES IT TO REAPER.

And now, McCree stands against Reaper. He always did have a high opinion of himself. Thankless ingrate.
Good i knew mccree wasn't gay thank god.
You honestly think either of those characters are straight?
02/17/2018 06:46 AMPosted by Reaper
02/17/2018 06:40 AMPosted by SpiritDragon
Reaper as their boss

Gabriel Reyes wasn't just McCree's boss. He was so much more. He was his mentor, he thought him everything he knew. IF YOU CAN GET A TEAMKILL PLAYING AS MCCREE, YOU OWE IT TO REAPER WHO TAUGHT HIM EVERYTHING. McCree was a sickly child when he was found by the wise and open-minded Reyes and recruited into the ranks of Blackwatch. IF MCCREE ISN'T A BEGGAR ON THE STREETS, HE OWES IT TO REAPER.

And now, McCree stands against Reaper. He always did have a high opinion of himself. Thankless ingrate.
Reaper's thighs > McCree's
Nah spiderbyte 4 lyf.
I was bored then I drew Mccree and Sombra on the winter.... last 2 weeks
I think something forming between them(romantic or not), would be interesting.

Who knows? She may try to get him to work for her like she supposedly did with the junkers in Dorado. My guess is she's using everyone around her to figure out the conspiracy.
Yeah, it's a shame Michael Chu already said that they never met, making your whole post irrelevant. I think you need to look p the word "canon" The only canon ship is Emily x Tracer as said by Chu himself. I also heard that they said no heroes will be hooking up with one another so there's that.

Look, I respect other's peoples ships and their love for said ship but when people go around claiming "So and So is canon" when it isn't is simply ignorant or trolling. You have no proof at all and are simply naming similarities, to which, almost any character can have with another if you compare. It doesn't make it "canon" in any way. I've seen you make several threads of this already. Go to Tumblr for this.

Also, Sombra is a hacker. She has pics of McCree most likely to blackmail him for Talon or her reasons. Not **** him.
02/17/2018 06:48 AMPosted by Kamran
Good i knew mccree wasn't gay thank god.

Where does it say that he is or isn't? One's sexual orientation shouldn't even matter.

<span class="truncated">...</span>

Reaper's thighs > McCree's

Reaper is my husbando <3. I find him far more attractive than McCree to be honest... McCree's voice scares me...Reminds me of a creeper at times...

Also, Blackwatch Reyes FTW
02/17/2018 06:57 AMPosted by Nova
I also heard that they said no heroes will be hooking up with one another so there's that.
Chu be like: "If they don't want gency they'll get nothing. NOTHING!".
02/17/2018 07:25 AMPosted by Alexarius
02/17/2018 06:57 AMPosted by Nova
I also heard that they said no heroes will be hooking up with one another so there's that.
Chu be like: "If they don't want gency they'll get nothing. NOTHING!".

To be honest? It's for the best. I don't want to see Mr.Chu recieve any death threats over dumb ships :/ It's a shame you know?
McCree is a grown man in the year 2076 wearing a full cowboy costume.

Sombra has a sidecut with purple ombre and dresses like a bootleg Matrix cosplayer regularly.

There is no way either of them are heterosexual.
god tier:
-gency
-reinhardt x ana

patrician tier:
-soldier x mercy
-tracer x widowmaker
-mchanzo
-dva x lucio

mediocre tier:
-pharmercy
-reaper x widowmaker
-mei x jakerat
-ana x mccree

trash tier:
-sombra x mccree
-reaper x mercy
-reinhardt x winston
02/17/2018 07:29 AMPosted by JohnnyGuitar

Sombra has a sidecut with purple ombre and dresses like a bootleg Matrix cosplayer regularly.

Sombra overall just gives me a "not so straight vibe" tbh. When she first came out, everyone thought she was the lesbian character until Tracer was announced that she was if that's indication.

Doesn't mean she isn't bi and can still hook up with McCree though ;)
02/17/2018 07:34 AMPosted by SpiritDragon
02/17/2018 07:29 AMPosted by JohnnyGuitar

Sombra overall just gives me a "not so straight vibe" tbh. When she first came out, everyone thought she was the lesbian character until Tracer was announced that she was if that's indication.

More than one lesbian exists.

Also, Jesse "Village People Cover Band" McCree doesn't exactly come across as straight either...
02/17/2018 07:43 AMPosted by JohnnyGuitar
02/17/2018 07:34 AMPosted by SpiritDragon

More than one lesbian exists.

Also, Jesse "Village People Cover Band" McCree doesn't exactly come across as straight either...

Yeah but judging people by clothes? That's not how it works. "Oh look she has an undercut and gages shes gay!" If we are judging by sterotypes, then apparently D.Va could be lgbt because she likes video games, short nails etc? Yeah right. Apparently cowboys can't exist eiter? They still do in Texas you know. They could be straight for all you know.
I'm not much into the whole shipping facet of the community, but actually, I really like that one and it makes sense for once.

Aint understanding the downvotes.
02/17/2018 07:49 AMPosted by Triskan
I'm not much into the whole shipping facet of the community, but actually, I really like that one and it makes sense for once.

Aint understanding the downvotes.

It's all the McHanzo and Som.Va/Symbra shippers.

Sombra totally digs McCree ;)