Give mercy a slight buff

General Discussion
Jeff you gaved mercy a lot of nerf.
Its time to give mercy slight buff.
You gaved other heros buff when you give nerfs.
But why mercy only gets nerfs?its not fair.
she was literally op and a must pick hence the nerfs
tbh mercy doesn't need a buff, she needs a change. make valk more engaging with higher risk and higher rewards, also make rez earned.
you know jeff is not the one nerfing heros right they are a team that chose what gets buffed and nerfed
Mercy needs another rework, but I don't expect one anytime soon.
She is perfectly balanced right now.

Instead of holding m1 all the game even with valk up go and use ur unlimited ammo and get some kills
02/18/2018 05:17 AMPosted by Praestes

The good Jeff giveth and the good Jeff taketh away

Mercy was one of the most overpowered heroes in the game.

Res was OP, now it's balanced.

Accept it.

Mercy has the highest pickrate in the game.
https://www.overbuff.com/heroes

Even after the nerf.
02/18/2018 05:43 AMPosted by Shadow
Mercy has the highest pickrate in the game.
https://www.overbuff.com/heroes

Even after the nerf.

Hasn't Mercy always had among the highest pickrates? Like, since the game was released? During tank meta when Ana was the reigning queen of supports? Not sure that says anything about the character's viability...
Yes. She needs a buff to make her Ultimate more engaging and impactful.

When will the dust settle down until they finally decide to introduce the utility buff???? I dunno.

Maybe never. By that time, I would've switched over to DPS or switched games.
01/25/2018 11:10 AMPosted by Dave Adams
k.
Ana, Zen & Lucio are straight-forward heroes. Don't see their mains complaining here.

Mercy mains complain excessively because they've had such as strong hero that mostly relies on lmb/rmb auto-aim with an instant-ult and now it's balanced in line with the other supports.

Learn to aim with a more dps focused support or kindly s t f u.

Thank you.

Every downvote you give me merely shows our community how right I am. Come at me! :3
02/18/2018 05:20 AMPosted by Xian396
tbh mercy doesn't need a buff, she needs a change. make valk more engaging with higher risk and higher rewards, also make rez earned.
She was op and a must pick because of the completey unnecessary rework, if she had been kept the same there would've never been an op Mercy
02/18/2018 06:27 AMPosted by Cookie
Ana, Zen & Lucio are straight-forward heroes. Don't see their mains complaining here.

Mercy mains complain excessively because they've had such as strong hero that mostly relies on lmb/rmb auto-aim with an instant-ult and now it's balanced in line with the other supports.

Learn to aim with a more dps focused support or kindly s t f u.

Thank you.

Every downvote you give me merely shows our community how right I am. Come at me! :3
mercy mains are mad because we had a previously okay hero turned into op because instead of fixing an issue the devs decided to approve a rework that turned mercy into the most unbalanced hero the game has ever seen. now she's "balanced" but has an ability that she suffers when used all because it's a given ability, and a very boring ultimate.

but yea sure what ever you said, thanks for posting that. but if you're here just to insult people try to take your own advise and move along. you don't need to open this thread. particularly if you have nothing to say that furthers the discussion.
02/18/2018 06:30 AMPosted by Gryphodon
She was op and a must pick because of the completey unnecessary rework, if she had been kept the same there would've never been an op Mercy
i know. i wanted to say that this all happened because the devs approved a rework that made her op. but that derails the conversation from the topic of whether or not mercy needs a buff. like i said, i wouldn't say she needs an actual buff but changes. change is what she needs now.

This. Though I absolutely despise rez on E, since it takes up an ability slot that should have been an active ability Mercy could use to participate in teamfights.
She doesn't need a buff, she needs to not be so boring.

Old Valk had a major impact on team fights. New Valk does not, she needs a re-work.

Whether thats gutting her HPS to make her Ultimate more fun or something, removing Rez on E, I don't care. But she's piss boring to play now, Ana, Moira are all far more fun to play and I'd argue have been just as impactful as Mercy (as of the last one at least, not the 5 man rez Mercy). Yeah, she's picked a lot cause she's a "low skill" healer, but don't go elitist on people. Overwatch is designed to bring multiple skill groups together on a team.. Otherwise Soldier, Reaper, Reinhardt, D.Va, etc.. all those heroes that arn't " I MUST HAVE PERFECT AIM " wouldn't exist either.
02/18/2018 05:35 AMPosted by Desire

Instead of holding m1 all the game even with valk up go and use ur unlimited ammo and get some kills
Mercy isn't a dps, mercy mains don't want to play a dps.
02/18/2018 05:35 AMPosted by Desire

I asked about this in another thread and there were a whole bunch of people who told me that if I ever did that they would report me. They called me a thrower for even considering it. A lot of players feel that Mercy should ONLY heal or buff, and if you EVER pull your pistol for anything but emergency defense then you are throwing the game... I don't agree with this, but I'm fairly certain that if you started killing people as Mercy you'd eventually get suspended due to reports...