I have both pc and console. how do i balance it out?

General Discussion
i recently got the game for pc but i still want to play for console aswell, how to balance it out?
Why bother playing both unless you have 2 different groups of friends you don't want to ditch?
i thought pc was more popular
Quit console.
~Console player.
02/19/2018 11:31 AMPosted by VirgoBro96
Quit console.
~Console player.

This
02/19/2018 11:19 AMPosted by Vir
Why bother playing both unless you have 2 different groups of friends you don't want to ditch?
You can have more than one group of friends? Dang I've yet to find my first one even.
For me it always depends on what group of friends wants to play. I started out on Xbox and have more friends that play there. But then I got it on PS4 and have a group of friends that play there. We usually just coordinate to figure out what time to be on.

I just got the PC version today and since I don't have friends on there yet I know I'm going to be slow to start out. Also, I haven't touched a PC game in about nine years so I'm crap with PC controls.
02/19/2018 11:35 AMPosted by XOLiD
02/19/2018 11:19 AMPosted by Vir
You can have more than one group of friends? Dang I've yet to find my first one even.

Tbh I kinda ditched my Xbox friends at the tail end of the Halo 3 days. I've known some of those people longer than the people I know IRL but there just wasn't much connecting us once I got involved with WoW more seriously instead of primarily Halo games. Like, these were people who, back in the Myspace days, I had listed in the "Who I'd like to meet" section. Not celebrities, just these dudes on Xbox. Still hop in a call every here and there with 2 of them when they go out of their way to bug me into a call, and still pop in for new Halo games for like 2 weeks when they release but that's about it. Kinda sad really.

These days I'm more thoughtful about keeping in contact with people who move on from whatever it is we met doing. I have phone numbers and Skype/Discord/Steam to keep in contact with folks.