I...hate...2CP

General Discussion
2 CP is fine

The problem is every 2 CP map is linear and has 1-2 choke points that are easily defended by anyone with half a brain, and the second point always has defender advantage

Control is the one I hate the most, i'd rather they turned it into a 2-3 CP map mode where you control multiple points at once, rather then dogpile on a singular point.

IMO we need less linear objectives in this game.
It's not the gamemode itself, it's the map design
I have a love hate with it most of the maps are trash why I know I hate it.
02/19/2018 09:09 PMPosted by juggy
I would rather lose on a payload map than win on a 2CP map. 2CP just isn't fun. It needs a rework.
i dont mind 2cp now that Mercy is balanced.. Mercy 1.5 and 2cp though. One of the silliest designs ive ever seen
I automatically leave 2CP matches in QP if I'm on attack, just not going to waste my energy or time.
It's only ever fun when you witness that you're steamrolling.
02/19/2018 11:37 PMPosted by TitanCrusade
I like 2cp.

I hate control.

This one.

02/20/2018 12:24 AMPosted by foxes
I automatically leave 2CP matches in QP if I'm on attack, just not going to waste my energy or time.

I actually likes 2 cp on attack, because on defense is boring. I'll automatically leave when given 2cp maps on defense, except if the match already started/backfill. There's a sense of accomplishment if i can win the match after an intense fight on the point.