I'm Done With Competitive Too

General Discussion
After so many freaking seasons waiting for something to happen, any substantial changes to make Competitive actually a good mode, I give up..

There's no reason to play this mode, even getting sr is meaningless.
Because its just random, I could be playing bad and still win 10 games in a row because my teams happen to have a good comp while the enemy ones have 4 dps and trolls or tilted people.

I'll comeback when the devs open their eyes and finally decide to do something
This is why I only play placement matches.
02/20/2018 12:03 PMPosted by Cirocband
Same
i only did 1 placement match, you guys are motivated :)
02/20/2018 12:04 PMPosted by XOLiD
02/20/2018 12:03 PMPosted by Cirocband
Same
Same here.
i stopped playing Comp when your SR effects your QP match making. I noticed that smurff accounts with almost NO gametime are winding up on QP, with an SR rating similar to mine. I made the motion to STOP climbing with my SR because of my direct feelings of Discrimination in Comp. Comp is very "grey" in color with no diversity. I thought this game was about diversity, comp does NOT reflect these same values that blizzard states they are about. I watched on youtube, their Director of game design and their voice actor hiring person talk about diversity in this game and how important it was to blizzard. However since Comp does not respect this business model. I have silently protested this season for this reason.

The other reason is, we are given SR only based upon w/L, which means are outcome has been pre-determined by blizzard, BEFORE we started the game. I should be awarded for efforts, NOT win/Loss. I don't know of ANY game out there, other than overwatch that does this.

For example: Blizzard determines the best team for you to match with, the player skill rating for them is good. However 2 or 3 of these randomly at will, these players decide that spending 90% of the time T-bagging someone in the comp-match is a better use of their time. Guess what, you just lost the game and not because you chose to. No matter how hard you played, those 2 or 3 players that are bagging around, have costed you, your game! "so report them". Yeah thats great, they get banned, I still get the loss and the penalty.