I got 11K healing as Zen while solo healing

General Discussion
In qp (It was Dorado defense though)?

I didn't think Zen can solo heal with such impact.
So you had a harmony orb uptime of about 6 minutes. Seems pretty believable, assuming you stayed in the fight long enough and the match was drawn out.
Trance can heal an awful lot in the right circumstances.
You can do anything in qp. My friends and I have won with 5 tanks and 1 support then we ran it back on defense with 5 supports and Rein.

As long as the enemy doesn't coordinate anything is possible. That is the beauty and the frustrating hell of qp.
if they do a grav+dragon combo and you use your transcendence you can heal for 4000+
02/17/2018 12:00 PMPosted by ChillPill
if they do a grav+dragon combo and you use your transcendence you can heal for 4000+

They had no ults I could deny by pressing Q so it kinda sucks.
Zen is a surprisingly good solo support in QP.

Moira needs a non-mobile frontline.

Mercy needs a mobile frontline.

Ana needs peel.

Lucio needs coordinated pushes.

Zenyatta doesn't require any commitment to heal his teammates. If they want to be stupid and charge at the enemy, he can Harmony them and give them his best wishes, where Moira, Mercy, and Lucio would have to charge in after them and Ana would have to expose herself for the entire push. All Zen has to do is press Shift and peek once every three seconds to make sure they're okay. Meanwhile, he's dishing out damage and helping his five DPS get picks from the backline.
Depends on what you were doing. I could honestly see massive healing just off of leaving the orb on a D.Va because holy hell the damage she takes it would almost constantly be doing healing.

How many checkpoints did they get through and how fast is a factor too. That's a really nice amount for him in quickplay regardless though.
02/17/2018 11:51 AMPosted by ImAMistake
In qp (It was Dorado defense though)?

I didn't think Zen can solo heal with such impact.
Pretty much all you need to do is have the orb on a tank (preferably winston or d.va) the entire match
Zenyatta can easily keep up with a main healer in healing per match if he's using his ult correctly and keeping harmony up on dive heroes.