Please fix “match is cancelled”

Competitive Discussion
If my team captures the first point of an Assault or Hybrid map, and someone on the other team disconnects, that’s too bad. Don’t cancel the match. It is ridiculous that my team gets punished for outplaying the other team that bad. For gods sake.. FIX IT
I understand it's frustrating that you got robbed of a win but I assure you, the shoe will be on the other foot when someone on your team leaves because you got stomped in the first few seconds of a match. You will appreciate not having to go through an entire game just to get a guaranteed loss.

Take solace in the fact that the person who left suffers an automatic 50sr loss.
i've thought about this too.

but then ive wondered, did we only capture the objective because someone was DCing and it was 5v6?
02/18/2018 06:09 AMPosted by war
i've thought about this too.

but then ive wondered, did we only capture the objective because someone was DCing and it was 5v6?
I’ve thought about this too, but in the recent thing that happened (which triggered this post) I scattered a Moira and she immediately DQ’d. Childish and their team gets rewarded for it
OMG this problem happen to me exactly yesterday. I was playing Tank right myself score a point then the other team left, and match got cancel right off the bat after that first score are you kidding me Fix it Blizzard!!!
My team held for a drew on a 5v6 when we were down the player essentially the entire match. On Horizon. Pretty epic. It felt like a win, not to lose any S/R.

Horizon still sucks though.