Jardio rank #1 Mei

General Discussion
02/18/2018 01:20 AMPosted by Foxter
Wait if he has 37% weapon accuracy, 28% critical.

37-28 = 9
9-100 = 91

91% of the shots he lands have been headshots.

lmao
i always saw mei's utility coming from the ability to control the movement of your enemy - you control every choke and can dictate who battles who with a good wall. that's a stat you can't see directly.

37-28 = 9
9-100 = 91

Math in 2k18 LUL
28/37*100= 76% headshot per landed shot.
02/18/2018 01:28 AMPosted by Your
Imagine Hanzo with 75 damage, damage falloff, no scatter arrow. Balanced?

To be fair hanzo projectil is smaller and he has a much lower accuracy than Mei.
And shots 0.8 shot per sec if fully charged (Mei 1.2 shots per sec)
02/18/2018 01:22 AMPosted by Kamran
well mei is about cc not damage. and considering that jardio is top 500 proves that mei can work in right hands.

Stevo, Arrge, Kolorblind, Chro (before Junk buff) and Fuey500 is also in top 500. What does this prove? The fact that any hero in the right hands can shine, even the most garbage hero. This is because these players are the best among the best. Not because their heros is good.

02/18/2018 01:38 AMPosted by Dingel
Math in 2k18 LUL

Math in 2k18 LUL x2
28% of 37% are critical hits.
He shoots 100 times, hits 37 times and 10 of them are critical.
02/17/2018 10:53 PMPosted by SwagMaster
Mei doesn’t do damage, she gets picks.
Look at widow and doomfist, their damage stats are pretty low compared to others, but they still get kills.

Widow
elimination: 21.26
final blow: 67%
damage: 9,468

Doomfist
elimination: 20.35
final blow: 63%
damage: 8,315

Hanzo
elimination: 21.26
final blow: 67%
damage: 12,626

Mei
elimination: 19.79
final blow: 37%
damage: 7,097

So why picking Mei? If they can do it better.
02/18/2018 01:51 AMPosted by Flower
02/18/2018 01:38 AMPosted by Dingel
Math in 2k18 LUL

Math in 2k18 LUL x2

you sure about that? % critical means critical hits out of laded shots?
Not critical hit per shot?

So a Hanzo (Wraxu) has 26% acc and 8% critical hits. He lands 26 out of 100 shots and only 2 are headshots? really?
Poor Wraxu only lands 2 headshots out of 100 shots.

And McCree (Wanted) has 50% acc and 16% critical hits. He lands 50 out of 100 shots, but only 8 of them are headshots.
I think you're wrong my friend.

And im pretty sure if you ever watched Jardio. 75% headshot per landed shot is more likely than only 28% headshot per landed shot.
<span class="truncated">...</span>
Math in 2k18 LUL x2

So a Hanzo (Wraxu) has 26% and 8% critical hits. He lands 26 out of 100 and only 2 are headshots? really?

Think angain, bro.
The very idea that Mei (even if it's Jardio) makes a critical shot in three out of four cases, should cause laughter. This is crazy nonsense, dude. I can't believe I have to point this.

About Hanzo
Look at Wraxu's stream and see how many critical hits he had at the end of the match. If this number is higher than 15, then Wraxu had just a amazing game.
What makes you feel DPS is the determining factor in her viability?
Except much like discord orbs, and sombra, mei causes the rest of your team to be able to do a lot more damage.

Frozen targets are 100% guaranteed headshot damage on someone that cant defend themselves in anyway.

Had a game yesterday where a friendly tracer followed me around nonstop. All i had to do was freeze, he blinks in and unloads a clip or 2 into the guys face.
Of course im not getting damage medals that way, or final blows. Still one of the easiest games i had
02/18/2018 02:40 AMPosted by Flower

So a Hanzo (Wraxu) has 26% and 8% critical hits. He lands 26 out of 100 and only 2 are headshots? really?

Think angain, bro.
The very idea that Mei (even if it's Jardio) makes a critical shot in three out of four cases, should cause laughter. This is crazy nonsense, dude. I can't believe I have to point this.

About Hanzo
Look at Wraxu's stream and see how many critical hits he had at the end of the match. If this number is higher than 15, then Wraxu had just a amazing game.

hmmm i dont know
02/18/2018 01:12 AMPosted by Dingel
02/17/2018 11:35 PMPosted by Bigfoot
It's feels so nice to land that headshot on a Tracer though.

sure im not saying she secondary fire needs more damage.

but it would be nice to shot sligthly faster and/or having less damage falloff.

there is no way 22 damage per shot while shoting 1.2 times per sec as her only way of dealing damage is balanced.

Oh I don't disagree, I was just stating haha. That's one of the buffs I was wanting because the damage she deals from far away is so low like you said.
To be fair I don’t think Mei effectiveness is defined by the raw damage she does
Damage =/= secured kills
Point is, it's not the fact that she doesn't do as much damage as others.

It's the fact that not only is the damage low, it's also incredibly unreliable, due to you having to PREDICT where the enemy is going to go.

On high(er) levels, where every player moves around like a looney toon to avoid random headshots, this is virtually impossible.

So with lower damage than half the support and tank roster, what does she bring outside of it? well, she gives some disturbance. (most of it on certain choke points).

But I ask you, is bringing some disturbance worth playing with a team of 5.5 players?

Does causing disturbance offset the low and unreliable damage?
She also moves quieter than a ninja.

37-28 = 9
9-100 = 91

Uhh... No.
It's 2 + 2 = 4
-1 that's 3.
Qvik maffs.
02/18/2018 08:30 AMPosted by kleanupman
To be fair I don’t think Mei effectiveness is defined by the raw damage she does

To be fair I don't think Reinhardt effectiveness is defined by the raw damage he does.
Still having more damage than Mei while blocking 18,606 damage in average and having higher final blow rate.

I'm playing Mei on my 2. acc on high Master (one-tricking). I know how to use effectivly. But the only thing Mei can do what others cant do 10 times better is freeze people. But to be able to freeze people, they have to be idiots to be honest.
Because people never play against a Mei, they don't know how to play against her. thats the only reason why im able to play her in Master.

Close range maps. 1cp maps. she just doesn't have enough damage to get the point fast. And if you don't have a great main dps and a great zenyatta. It's gonna be tuff.
Her wall is too small for the most choke points. Her selfheal is the worst in the game.

and at the end of the day. she worst than any tank and any dps in the game.

we thought one day. she gets a buff. even if it's a small buff to make her more viable. look what D.Va got freaking missiles. Look what Mercy got completly new ult. Junkrat 2 mines, better ult. All these heroes never being in a bad spot.

And her comes Mei. After a year being never seen in any game. Now she can shot 2 times more until she has to reload.

It's just a joke.