I report every smurf for cheating

General Discussion
You should so same!
If we all did this we would have a nice clean playground. The automated system will take care of them.

EDIT..
May all of you encounter smurfs and ruin your matches, everyday, because it seems you like them.
Honestly, I wish I could see some smurfs. All I get are a bunch of people who bounce around with no idea what they're doing on both teams. Gold and platinum aren't fun.
02/18/2018 11:07 AMPosted by KlaytoN
You should so same!
If we all did this we would have a nice clean playground. The automated system will take care of them.

ThIs thread is now about coffee, something that actually matters.

Caramel macchiato here. U?
I hate coffee. I LOVE how it smells and I want to like the flavor, but it just doesn't work. I do like some thick hot chocolate with some vanilla cappuccino in the mix, though!
You should so same!

Or you'll get banned for misusing the report system.

Something will happen at least.
Please don't encourage people to abuse the reporting system. An increase in false reporting isn't going to clean up anything.
Coming to the forums to admit that you actively false report "smurfs" is not the smartest thing to do, but you do you.
You probably have a 50% chance of actually getting a smurf, and a 50% chance of just reporting someone because you're mad you got your !@# handed to you.

If they're smurfing you, they'll be out of your skill level soon.
nice, you just admitted to false reporting.
02/18/2018 11:11 AMPosted by TrainingBot
You should so same!

Coffee ice cream is where it's at. If you haven't tried it I highly recommend you do
Only way I could see to report smurfs for cheating is when smurfs legitimately said they smurf around this rank with these accounts, because they enjoy doing so, and they derank on purpose to get back to certain rank to continue smurfing.

Because technically they are cheating/griefing the system and game.

However I would not report any players for smurfing just because they are smurfing. Perhaps they have new account and is trying to get out of a rank and or boosting their friends.
02/18/2018 11:11 AMPosted by TrainingBot
You should so same!

French pressed is the way to go. Make it black but add one cube of sugar to smooth it out. I'm not a huge coffee drinker, but my preferred 'brand' is from Xinglong of the Hainan province in China. My mom brought it back from a trip and dang is it hella delicious. We have Maxwell house coffee at home too, but real talk it tastes terrible.

Alright, to keep it related to the thread:

02/18/2018 11:49 AMPosted by linkdude240
You probably have a 50% chance of actually getting a smurf, and a 50% chance of just reporting someone because you're mad you got your !@# handed to you.

If they're smurfing you, they'll be out of your skill level soon.

Pretty much this. There's always a very good chance that the 'smurf' is actually just a good player who's being supported by their team. As a support main, I can vouch that many support players will prioritize the teammate who's doing work. Makes them even more oppressive, but that's good for us. A good team can level up a great player to 'smurf-like', so don't assume they're actually smurfing. If you have to report a smurf, you should really only be reporting the ones that admit it.
I don't hate smurfs like I get they want to play on another account, what I hate is them queuing with someone low elo and helping them climb to an elo they don't deserve, had a game today same situation luckily we managed to win, instant satisfaction.
02/18/2018 11:43 AMPosted by Goldlantern
Please don't encourage people to abuse the reporting system. An increase in false reporting isn't going to clean up anything.

What about smurfs carrying lower ranked players? THAT was specified as being bannable, I think.
EDIT..
May all of you encounter smurfs and ruin your matches, everyday, because it seems you like them.

nah, I just don't put that much stock into who's beating me up at any given time. Might be a support main thing.
What kind of smurfs would be at plat
02/18/2018 12:19 PMPosted by DarthSil
What kind of smurfs would be at plat

Someone playing a role they don't main, I had a smurf one game and we had two players trolling and I was legit tilted as hell, he switched to roadhog I was Symm and he proceeded to carry our asses lol
You should so same!

EDIT..

i do the same.
02/18/2018 11:58 AMPosted by AgentProxy
Only way I could see to report smurfs for cheating is when smurfs legitimately said they smurf around this rank with these accounts, because they enjoy doing so, and they derank on purpose to get back to certain rank to continue smurfing.

Because technically they are cheating/griefing the system and game.

However I would not report any players for smurfing just because they are smurfing. Perhaps they have new account and is trying to get out of a rank and or boosting their friends.

Oh and boosting is good right? Having golds in your diamond game is fine right? Get your logic straight.
Smurfing is dishonest behavior and that falls under the category of cheating which is to act dishonest to gain an advantage because smurfs are smurfing for the sole reason of playing against lower skilled players.

Hence why it should be bannable.