Should Roadhog be able to do the "Fisherman's Combo"?

General Discussion
We've all been there before. Whether it's Ilios well, Nepal sanctum, or any map with an off-map area, Roadhog performs the ol' Fisherman's Combo (Hook+Turn towards edge=Eliminated by ROADHOG). I know the devs love it when we (the players) are creative with how we use the heroes, but isn't the hook supposed to catch poorly-positioned/unsuspecting enemies and hook them IN FRONT of Roadhog? It doesn't seem like he should be able to move once he commits to that hook but then again, I don't play enough Roadhog to judge...
Yes, if you get hooked by Hog and he turns able to dump you into the abyss below you probably deserve it.

I mean you said it yourself, he caught a poorly positioned/unsuspecting enemy
02/18/2018 11:52 AMPosted by Ghostly
Yes, if you get hooked by Hog and he turns able to dump you into the abyss below you probably deserve it.

I mean you said it yourself, he caught a poorly positioned/unsuspecting enemy
so it's more of a doomfist punch type of deal?
Hooking people into a pit is fine and fair. Him turning to face the edge after he throws the hook and dumping you off the edge is not.
I don't like environmental kills in general - but mostly because they got the non-mobile heroes the hardest and they are already in a bad spot.