WHY GENJI, WHY.

General Discussion
Whyyyyy is erratic air movement a thingggg, whyyyyy can genji double jump all around you with one HP.

What a stupid character

[Forum Moderator Note: Edited post for language]
Cause he has the power of god and anime by his side.
02/18/2018 11:53 AMPosted by Fail4Me
Whyyyyy is erratic air movement a thingggg, whyyyyy can genji double jump all around you with one !@#$ing HP.

What a stupid %^-*ing character

You clearly don't understand the way of the ninja lol
When squaring off with a Genji, I just go ahead and shoot myself.
This is why I added Symmetry to the list of my mains.
02/18/2018 11:55 AMPosted by Ýamete
Cause he has the power of god and anime by his side.

HAAAAAAAA!
02/18/2018 11:53 AMPosted by Fail4Me
Whyyyyy is erratic air movement a thingggg, whyyyyy can genji double jump all around you with one !@#$ing HP.

What a stupid %^-*ing character
Aim Hero: $4.99 on Steam
If/when Sombra's changes go through to live, he'll have a hard counter that literally prevents him from doing that.
Not sure what to tell you if you can't kill a 1HP double-jumping Genji. Try pressing V if your weapon is too hard to use.
Because a character that can double jump, distorting his hitbox so it's impossible to headshot him, can deflect almost every single attack in the game back to sender with a colossal invisible hitbox, and a dash ability giving him a free 50 damage also with a ridiculously huge hitbox which resets when he gets an assist for a further free 50 damage, is a completely balanced character. Totally fair. Nothing bull!@#$ about him.
If Genji is jumping. It's easier to hit him from his side. VS his front. Heres an example: https://twitter.com/archer9234/status/965292591687393281
moira. winston. symmetra.

ok, well, one of those will tilt your team harder than the genji, but you get my gist.
Just click on his head.
02/18/2018 12:05 PMPosted by MofoMan2000
can deflect almost every single attack in the game back to sender with a colossal invisible hitbox

For another broken abilities with colossal invisible hitbox see: Charge.
he is very easy to kill if your team is aware of his presence and takes him out Winston,Zarya, Moira and Sombra all are great genji counters
hue hue hue i spam jump to be a hard target, i spam dash and rmb which require about as much aim as reinhardt hammer, then because i once killed a widow with deflect i come on forums to tell how my hero is hard to play hue hue hue

-The Gengu, u know, the good one - not all the others who also get potg every game, that's just coincidence
02/18/2018 12:09 PMPosted by Im2KoolAid4u
he is very easy to kill if your team is aware of his presence and takes him out Winston,Zarya, Moira and Sombra all are great genji counters

*soft counters, if it doesn't effectively kill another hero, it's not a "great" counter.
Didn't Jeff admit that double jump wasn't their best idea? While I dislike the hitbox shuffle, Genji's double jump is the LEAST of his issues. Between bugs, hitboxes the size of mars and passives that either need refining or adjustment; jumps are not a problem.