What do you have to say for yourself, genji's?

General Discussion
For shame!
https://imgur.com/a/awlUi

:p
hahaha
"I need healing" maybe?
Why would a flanker role hero play on the point? You're squishy to range and pressure so you move around high grounds
What am I looking at? the 99th percentile is just blocking whatever is supposed to be "funny"
02/18/2018 09:29 PMPosted by StonedSmurf
Why would a flanker role hero play on the point? You're squishy to range and pressure so you move around high grounds

genji is not squishy. He's same 200hp as any dps with constant double jumps and tank+ level defense ability

02/18/2018 09:30 PMPosted by KaKao
What am I looking at? the 99th percentile is just blocking whatever is supposed to be "funny"

objective time

Objective time: 16 seconds. Person is in the top 1% in objective time just for being 16 seconds on it.

16 seconds of objective time is top one percent for genjis players
02/18/2018 09:31 PMPosted by HanzoMaker
02/18/2018 09:29 PMPosted by StonedSmurf

genji is not squishy. He's same 200hp as any dps with constant double jumps and tank+ level defense ability

objective time

tank level defense ability????? compared to what? I don't remember genji having a 2000hp shield or a resource meter on his deflect.
And yes, he is squishy, you're just dumb
I will say that if that is true then I am definitely part of that top 1 percent. I once spent over a minute on the point as genji. Not sitting there, but throwing my stars and scaring away the red team from my point.
Genji's hitbox should be fixed and hp reduced to 150hp same as tracer
Is that not obj time / minute?
MADA MADA