What do you think of me, SunDragon?

General Discussion
02/19/2018 12:25 PMPosted by SirRender
You are of the sun so i find you rather praise worthy

02/19/2018 12:36 PMPosted by SunsetHippo
http://www.pngmart.com/image/52221

I like the darksouls references.

02/19/2018 12:42 PMPosted by PyroPanda
Ya know what, SunDragon? Imma hand it to ya.

You’re a pretty outgoing guy! I love your creativity for your hero concept (still growing strong, I hope!), and I loved that “Sing with your Main” thread. I’ve seen enough posts of yours to say, “SunDragon, please be some kinda god of the new forums!” Yes. I said it.

Alongside the pantheon that is RichC, Titanium, BEASTLY, xavvypls, DragonSlayer, Rhythix, Nevermore, SunsetHippo, JellyandJam, NerdGurl720, Terx2, BorhonGamer (ZEN CAFE FOREVER! WOOOOO!), and among others...you deserve a spot up there!

SunDragon, just keep being you. That’s all I gotta say, my friend.

Cheers,
- PyroPanda

Thank you! I'll try to be a god, but I don't think that is necessary, maybe just a minor one.

02/19/2018 12:42 PMPosted by SunsetHippo
and you say i am popular, people know of me when i am giving stuff away

I would say that you were pretty popular before that. Remember when you made that advice thread?

02/19/2018 12:44 PMPosted by Rosen
I think you're pretty neat. I appreciate your positivity and politeness (from what I've seen, at least)
Ultimately, don't try to be something for others, just be you for you. I know EVERYONE says that, but it's true. Can be kind of hard to follow at times.

Although, it is nice to know what people think of you.. I would ask people in my own life what they thought of me, buuuuut I find it an awkward question to ask. Actually, I find most questions awkward to ask. Whoops

Thank you! I try to be polite and positive because we need more of that (I need more of it too, I mean if you guys really knew me, you would have a completely different opinion). And in a weird, hard to comprehend way, this is me being me for me.

02/19/2018 01:49 PMPosted by Nevermore
02/19/2018 12:05 PMPosted by Coulumbo

He’s got a point

That he does.
i have no idea who you are.
02/19/2018 03:29 PMPosted by SunDragon
02/19/2018 12:25 PMPosted by SirRender
You are of the sun so i find you rather praise worthy

02/19/2018 12:36 PMPosted by SunsetHippo
http://www.pngmart.com/image/52221

02/19/2018 12:42 PMPosted by PyroPanda
Ya know what, SunDragon? Imma hand it to ya.

You’re a pretty outgoing guy! I love your creativity for your hero concept (still growing strong, I hope!), and I loved that “Sing with your Main” thread. I’ve seen enough posts of yours to say, “SunDragon, please be some kinda god of the new forums!” Yes. I said it.

Alongside the pantheon that is RichC, Titanium, BEASTLY, xavvypls, DragonSlayer, Rhythix, Nevermore, SunsetHippo, JellyandJam, NerdGurl720, Terx2, BorhonGamer (ZEN CAFE FOREVER! WOOOOO!), and among others...you deserve a spot up there!

SunDragon, just keep being you. That’s all I gotta say, my friend.

Cheers,
- PyroPanda

Thank you! I'll try to be a god, but I don't think that is necessary, maybe just a minor one.

02/19/2018 12:42 PMPosted by SunsetHippo
and you say i am popular, people know of me when i am giving stuff away

I would say that you were pretty popular before that. Remember when you made that advice thread?

02/19/2018 12:44 PMPosted by Rosen
I think you're pretty neat. I appreciate your positivity and politeness (from what I've seen, at least)
Ultimately, don't try to be something for others, just be you for you. I know EVERYONE says that, but it's true. Can be kind of hard to follow at times.

Although, it is nice to know what people think of you.. I would ask people in my own life what they thought of me, buuuuut I find it an awkward question to ask. Actually, I find most questions awkward to ask. Whoops

Thank you! I try to be polite and positive because we need more of that (I need more of it too, I mean if you guys really knew me, you would have a completely different opinion). And in a weird, hard to comprehend way, this is me being me for me.

02/19/2018 01:49 PMPosted by Nevermore
He’s got a point

That he does.
the advice threads, I forgot about them
02/19/2018 04:07 PMPosted by m98widowmake
i have no idea who you are.

That is perfectly fine. I'm sure you'll get to know me when you see me more on the new forums.

02/19/2018 04:14 PMPosted by SunsetHippo
02/19/2018 03:29 PMPosted by SunDragon

That he does.
the advice threads, I forgot about them

Yeah, I almost forgot about them too, the only thing I could really remember about them is not many showed up for advice, they just wanted to talk.
02/19/2018 07:50 AMPosted by SunDragon
So I'm not really a guy who cares too much about what people think of me and my public appearance. However, I do like to keep things consistent so I try to appear the same as much as possible. With the new forums coming about tomorrow, I would like to know what you guys think of me so I can be the same or try to be that way as much as possible when we enter the new forums. I know I'm not the most popular guy like RichC, JellyandJam, Reaper, Sunsethippo, and others, but tell me what you guys think of me so I can try to stay that way.

Just the way you are now is good enough. You've shown creativity in leaps and bounds and you've been respectful towards criticism.

You don't have to try to stay as yourself, because you already are yourself. There's no trying when you've been living, breathing yourself comfortably. You're creative, nice, respectful and that's more than good enough for us here.

And you know what, the Zen cafe will be awaiting for you on the other side! Share us your heroes, and have a good time! And best of all, keep up that positive outlook.

Also, Pyro has a wonderful idea for creative mind like you, that'll just be in the new forums though so be there!

I'll see you guys on the other side!
I like that you picked a high hit dice dragon as your name.
I like you, I think you’re outgoing, fun, and I honestly I couldn’t imagine how the forums would be without you, along with several others lol. I look forward to seeing you on the other side, and I look forward to making people smile to
I think your awesome SunDragon.

And I mean that;)

Never stop being you and don’t let other people define you. Define yourself.
I know I'm not the most popular guy like RichC, JellyandJam, Reaper, Sunsethippo, and others, but tell me what you guys think of me so I can try to stay that way.
i know the others but honestly say i have seen your name around every now and then. So i guess an ok person?
02/19/2018 07:08 PMPosted by BillHicks
right.
I am slightly tempted to do one of these myself, but I may wait until the forums to do so, but I think I know how people feel, have like me, a quarter don't know me, a quarter think me as an attention wanting dummy
02/19/2018 07:09 PMPosted by JellyandJam
I think your awesome SunDragon.

And I mean that;)

Never stop being you and don’t let other people define you. Define yourself.

Thank you! You're awesome too.

02/19/2018 07:09 PMPosted by JakuNonon
I like you, I think you’re outgoing, fun, and I honestly I couldn’t imagine how the forums would be without you, along with several others lol. I look forward to seeing you on the other side, and I look forward to making people smile to

I honestly don't know what the forums would be like without you or others as well.

02/19/2018 07:02 PMPosted by BorhonGamer
So I'm not really a guy who cares too much about what people think of me and my public appearance. However, I do like to keep things consistent so I try to appear the same as much as possible. With the new forums coming about tomorrow, I would like to know what you guys think of me so I can be the same or try to be that way as much as possible when we enter the new forums. I know I'm not the most popular guy like RichC, JellyandJam, Reaper, Sunsethippo, and others, but tell me what you guys think of me so I can try to stay that way.

Just the way you are now is good enough. You've shown creativity in leaps and bounds and you've been respectful towards criticism.

You don't have to try to stay as yourself, because you already are yourself. There's no trying when you've been living, breathing yourself comfortably. You're creative, nice, respectful and that's more than good enough for us here.

And you know what, the Zen cafe will be awaiting for you on the other side! Share us your heroes, and have a good time! And best of all, keep up that positive outlook.

Also, Pyro has a wonderful idea for creative mind like you, that'll just be in the new forums though so be there!

I'll see you guys on the other side!

Thank you! I'll see you on the other side. Keep up the hard work.

02/19/2018 07:08 PMPosted by BillHicks

Yeah, I love dragons and the sun, so it made sense to me.

02/19/2018 07:11 PMPosted by SteveyHooves
I know I'm not the most popular guy like RichC, JellyandJam, Reaper, Sunsethippo, and others, but tell me what you guys think of me so I can try to stay that way.
i know the others but honestly say i have seen your name around every now and then. So i guess an ok person?

I'm fine with ok. Did the link to the concept work when you reloaded it?

02/19/2018 07:14 PMPosted by SunsetHippo
I am slightly tempted to do one of these myself, but I may wait until the forums to do so, but I think I know how people feel, have like me, a quarter don't know me, a quarter think me as an attention wanting dummy

I say do it. I don't think anyone thinks of you as an attention wanting dummy, that's for sure.
From what I've seen from the few times we've spoken or posted on similar topics, you seem to be a pretty stand up dude. Most of your posts are pretty constructive and not really condescending towards anyone.

When you consider how many of the forum goers don't seem to be very fond of sharing creative ideas and opinions, it's relieving to know that there's someone else who sort of shares similar views and opinions as you do.

Honestly, that's part of the reason why I've been sort of reluctant to share some of me & my girlfriend's fan content.

But yeah...you're a pretty cool guy in my book SunDragon.

...but don't let that get to your head.

Just kidding, my man.
SunDragon, I absolutely love your terrible and forced puns, I actually don't see them as much and I miss them. I hope you reform on the new forums and feed the forums your puns we all deserve.
Literally whom
02/19/2018 07:39 PMPosted by EpsilonKey14
From what I've seen from the few times we've spoken or posted on similar topics, you seem to be a pretty stand up dude. Most of your posts are pretty constructive and not really condescending towards anyone.

When you consider how many of the forum goers don't seem to be very fond of sharing creative ideas and opinions, it's relieving to know that there's someone else who sort of shares similar views and opinions as you do.

Honestly, that's part of the reason why I've been sort of reluctant to share some of me & my girlfriend's fan content.

But yeah...you're a pretty cool guy in my book SunDragon.

...but don't let that get to your head.

Just kidding, my man.

Thank you! Also, don't be afraid to share that fan content, I'm sure that it is pretty interesting, and I promise to not let this go to my head ;)

02/19/2018 07:41 PMPosted by Zaydar
SunDragon, I absolutely love your terrible and forced puns, I actually don't see them as much and I miss them. I hope you reform on the new forums and feed the forums your puns we all deserve.

Puns??? I don't recall posting many puns, sure a few cheesy and bad jokes every now and then, but I think you are confusing me for steampunk who was the pun master.
02/19/2018 07:44 PMPosted by SunDragon
Puns??? I don't recall posting many puns, sure a few cheesy and bad jokes every now and then, but I think you are confusing me for steampunk who was the pun master.
Son of a !@#$%, I was thinking of SteamPunk, I mixed you two up.

I hate you SunDragon!
02/19/2018 07:43 PMPosted by AdunSaveMe
Literally whom

Me that whom! Wait no, its: that's who

02/19/2018 07:45 PMPosted by Zaydar
02/19/2018 07:44 PMPosted by SunDragon
Son of a !@#$%, I was thinking of SteamPunk, I mixed you two up.

I hate you SunDragon!

Ok, I'm sorry to hear that. I respect your opinion and I will try to better myself.
02/19/2018 07:47 PMPosted by SunDragon
Ok, I'm sorry to hear that. I respect your opinion and I will try to better myself.
You better not take that seriously, it was a joke.
02/19/2018 07:49 PMPosted by Zaydar
02/19/2018 07:47 PMPosted by SunDragon
You better not take that seriously, it was a joke.

I know, but still I try to be polite.