Why am i being locked at my rank?

General Discussion
Its like win 1, lose 1.
When I win I carry and when I loose I carry. But when I loose its like I just have morons on my team, who act like they bought the game yesterday.
And its clear as day that we dont belong in the same rank. You need to fix this or is it just a conspiracy to breed toxicity?
02/19/2018 03:29 PMPosted by GucciS0mbra
When I win I carry

Spoken like a true platinum player. Bravo.
Plat is just full of the washouts and trolls, so maybe duo-que to climb.

That's how I got out.
02/19/2018 03:30 PMPosted by Evo
When I win I carry

So you are pulling rank like you think that you are dafran? Sorry but with that attitude u will never get out of master
And its clear as day that we dont belong in the same rank.

Lets be real for a moment. Your team is not the reason you're not in a higher rank.
What is the only consistent factor in all of your games? YOU! So the reason YOU can't climb is because YOU are in all of YOUR games, meaning YOU don't deserve a higher rank.
02/19/2018 03:32 PMPosted by GucciS0mbra

So you are pulling rank like you think that you are dafran? Sorry but with that attitude u will never get out of master

I am not a grand master player and I know it. Why? Because If I deserved grand master, I would be in grand master.
I don't go around blaming my teammates for something I can't do.

Lets be real for a moment. Your team is not the reason you're not in a higher rank.
What is the only consistent favtor in all of your games? YOU! So the reason YOU can't climb is because YOU are in all of YOUR games, meaning YOU don't deserve a higher rank.
Ok explain who i have 3 accounts. 3000sr and another in 2300sr which it has been for the past month, every game play roadhog or dva all gold medals. 5/1 k/d. The games I am given are UNWINNABLE. The match maker is fixed. Im telling you
02/19/2018 03:36 PMPosted by Evo

I am not a grand master player and I know it. Why? Because If I deserved grand master, I would be in grand master.
I don't go around blaming my teammates for something I can't do.

The matchmaker is favouring you. Blizzard agent Confirmed.
02/19/2018 03:44 PMPosted by GucciS0mbra

Lets be real here, you're stats this season show signs of average platinum performance.
Your stats:
Junkrat: 2.45 elims per life.
Tracer: 2.25 elims per life.
Also you have a lot of time on Mccree with only 37% accuracy.
You are a platinum player.
Don't believe me? Compare your stats to mine this season.
My stats:
Tracer: 3.97 elims per life
Soldier: 3.91 elims per life
My Mccree accuracy is also 57% and my soldier is 45%
I am not trying to boast. I am simply showing you master level stats, compared to your platinum level stats
02/19/2018 03:55 PMPosted by Evo

Lets be real here, you're stats this season show signs of average platinum performance.
Your stats:
My stats:
I am not trying to boast. I am simply showing you master level stats, compared to your platinum level stats
Your stats are inflated because you smurfed from low diamond. - "Lvl 44 with 70% winrate"
When I win I carry

In OP's defense, platinum is bad in every way.

Your stats:
My stats:
if i smurfed from bronze to silver and have a 25k/d does that make me seagull?
OP, if you truly believe that matchmaking is rigged, just play on your 3k smurf. Or buy a new account. Or quit the game. Honestly, nobody else really cares.

Personally, I don't think matchmaking is an issue. I climbed from bronze (~33 rank) season 1 to a high of 4.2k last season. I have never once played a DPS character in competitive. Is it because matchmaking "favors me?" Maybe. But I know that I was stuck in platinum for ages until I got a new graphics card (improving my performance), and then I suddenly jumped up to masters. I doubt that the game hated me for 5 seasons and then decided to boost me just because I upgraded my computer.
Is this part of the Sombra ARG?
The forums have become a meme but I’m not mad about it lol
02/19/2018 03:35 PMPosted by Evo

What is the only consistent factor in all of your games? YOU! So the reason YOU can't climb is because YOU are in all of YOUR games, meaning YOU don't deserve a higher rank.
thats bs

i have 2 accounts both have the same 3.1-3.2k season high and 70% of their playtime on diamond. Its the first season since s4 that my alt is stuck at 2750. i had a lose streak to gold. yes the fckng gold!! I am now at 2850 and i cant do nothing to carry these guys. my main account has zero playtime just bcs i dont want my alt to stay there for s8.
02/19/2018 04:08 PMPosted by GucciS0mbra
Your stats:
My stats:
if i smurfed from bronze to silver and have a 25k/d does that make me seagull?

Your argument makes no sense what so ever.
Even if he did start from low diamond, his stats prove he deserves the higher rank, whilst your stats prove you deserve your current rank.

He's the one saying he won't climb any higher as he has accepted he is a master only player, whilst you on average stats think you deserve higher.
02/19/2018 04:17 PMPosted by ectozar
...if i smurfed from bronze to silver and have a 25k/d does that make me seagull?

Even if he did start from low diamond, his stats prove he deserves the higher rank, whilst your stats prove you deserve your current rank.

He's the one saying he won't climb any higher as he has accepted he is a master only player, whilst you on average stats think you deserve higher.
he is comparing his k/d ratio to mine but his is inflated. How does that not make sense?
When I win I carry and when I loose I carry. But when I loose its like I just have morons on my team, who act like they bought the game yesterday.

Sorry, but that attitude will never get you out of plat.

... It obviously had to be said.

Jokes (kind of jokes) aside: calling your teammates morons (even if you don't directly call them morons, I severely doubt you can hide it from your tone and choice of words in team comms) will NOT make them play better. Shocker, right?
02/19/2018 04:17 PMPosted by ectozar
...if i smurfed from bronze to silver and have a 25k/d does that make me seagull?

just to eloborate if i made a smurf account and placed at 100sr and played on it until 2000sr i would likely have bettet k/d than pro players, does this mean my stats prove that i deserve to be a pro?