Can we make the new forums a more positive environment?

General Discussion
I've said it before, but I hate the old forums. There's no room for discussion, because almost everyone here is so negative. There's so much complaining, irrationality, and "NERF GENJI" threads that make me wish, "Good grief, why am I here again?"

I'm one of the few players who doesn't make a big deal about every little mistake or unpopular feature, and just wants to have a good time and friendly discussion. But I don't get that here, don't I? There's not much room for it on the subreddits, either. r/Overwatch is filled with highlights, and r/Competitiveoverwatch is filled with armchair developers who... well, you'll have to see it for yourself. It's worse than this forum, if you can believe it.

So! To the few of you who are positive, repeat what I said in the title: Can we make the new forums a more positive environment? Maybe then I'd come with you to the other side. This will be my last thread on the old forum, because as it stands, I don't belong here.
For the last day or so the forums have been flooded with positivity! <3
We cannot promise the new forums will be better than the old forums. But we can do it if we’re all together in this.

Cheers,
- PyroPanda
it will be, if we make it such
Don’t worry, Jelly will make sure of it;)

Laugh with me, or laugh at me, whichever ones easier.
Hopefully they delete the downvote button, it would be a great start.
Hopefully we get a subforum for “feedback” (whining)
Good luck.
Let’s hope to god that the new forums will be as positive as RichC but still as fun as Nevermore.

We need more constructive posts like “Genji’s deflect hitbox is too big for the animation” opposed to the other side of the community who makes posts like “plz nerf gengu he op”
We need positivity enforced by aircraft.
02/19/2018 05:49 PMPosted by Nevermore
Hopefully we get a subforum for “feedback” (whining)

That would be really cool. That way everyone else can actually enjoy the forums.
If you want to make this place more positive you gotta mute a lot of support mains and flanker haters (usually one and the same).

Such an irrational toxic group of haters.
We can damn sure try, and if we fail we can just try again. These past 2 days have been a flood of positivity and goodbyes, seeing as we are capable of it here when we are about to lose it all, I say we are capable of it there.

And now for a cliché (that is totally false):
MAKE OVERWATCH POSITIVE AGAIN
02/19/2018 06:01 PMPosted by pooch
If you want to make this place more positive you gotta mute a lot of support mains and flanker haters (usually one and the same).

Such an irrational toxic group of haters.

It's both sides. The flood of "NERF MOIRA" coming from primarily Genji/Tracer mains is incredibly immense.
I'm just here so I won't get fined.

...but seriously, I'm with everyone on making the forums a better place.