Throwers and Blocked Players Returning?

General Discussion
Somehow, whenever I block and report people, they show up again. I don't mean the next match, I mean the next 10 matches, the next day, and the next week. I just played a match with 10 players blocked, most of them from over a week ago.

I know blocking someone doesn't negate the chance of them being Q'd with me, but how is it that nearly EVERYONE, I block and report are in ALL of my matches? Its' not a huge number either that's cycling in and throwing, it's somewhere around 10.
The queue hates everyone who wants to team.
02/20/2018 09:08 AMPosted by Veliicelis
Somehow, whenever I block and report people, they show up again. I don't mean the next match, I mean the next 10 matches, the next day, and the next week. I just played a match with 10 players blocked, most of them from over a week ago.

I know blocking someone doesn't negate the chance of them being Q'd with me, but how is it that nearly EVERYONE, I block and report are in ALL of my matches? Its' not a huge number either that's cycling in and throwing, it's somewhere around 10.

because blocking is just for communication. not whether you queue up with them or not. reporting them doesnt affect your queue either.

if they keep showing up in your games, then leave and wait a minute or so and then requeue up. if they keep showing up, then theyre trolling you by using "prefer player" ...

edit : LOL @ downvotes ... such snowflakes.