What do you think of me, CowsGoMoo?

General Discussion
I've seen like, two of these things and now I made a post for it. Leave rude or positive comments here and I'll read and respond when I can!

Ciao~
dont worry..the rude people got their jollies off on my thread
02/20/2018 09:13 AMPosted by SunsetHippo
dont worry..the rude people got their jollies off on my thread

*roblox oof*

Also, yay! 300 posts!
10/10 player icon.
02/20/2018 09:15 AMPosted by Rythix
10/10 player icon.

Your icon gets an 11/10 from me.
I had a similar name to yours on ps3, mine was CowsGoWoof... dunno who you are but I hope you're having a lovely day and that the stars shine down on you my darling
02/20/2018 09:27 AMPosted by Cereal
I had a similar name to yours on ps3, mine was CowsGoWoof... dunno who you are but I hope you're having a lovely day and that the stars shine down on you my darling

I honestly thought you said "lonely" for a second until I reread this post. Also, I hope you have a lovely day as well you lovely, lovely nerd. (n˘v˘•)¬
I like that your name is a clear and direct statement of fact. Clarity is always a plus.
You're a man, you're 40!
Your good in Jellies book, if that means anything;)
02/20/2018 09:11 AMPosted by CowsGoMoo
I've seen like, two of these things and now I made a post for it. Leave rude or positive comments here and I'll read and respond when I can!

Ciao~

I remember playing a quick play with you sometime last week!
02/20/2018 09:31 AMPosted by JellyandJam
Your good in Jellies book, if that means anything;)

It means a lot actually, knowing that I'm good in one of the most positive people's books.

02/20/2018 09:31 AMPosted by iNeedHugsNow
02/20/2018 09:11 AMPosted by CowsGoMoo

Ciao~

I remember playing a quick play with you sometime last week!

DOOD I MEMBER TOO. You were in a party with friends right?
02/20/2018 09:30 AMPosted by Bergtau
You're a man, you're 40!

Actually no, I am an apache attack helicopter from space and I am currently 5,242,886 years old.

Joking obviously, I am indeed a man and I'm no older than 30 years old.
I've inducted you into my secret brotherhood, we are one now. Now you don't have to worry anymore. I'm crazier than reaper but not as reckless as egg... r.i.p. Egg, you were a brave fool.
02/20/2018 09:46 AMPosted by Malware
I've inducted you into my secret brotherhood, we are one now. Now you don't have to worry anymore. I'm crazier than reaper but not as reckless as egg... r.i.p. Egg, you were a brave fool.

Not much of a secret anymore though... Also, rest in peace Egg. I don't know who they were or what they did, but rest in peace.
02/20/2018 09:47 AMPosted by CowsGoMoo
02/20/2018 09:46 AMPosted by Malware

Not much of a secret anymore though... Also, rest in peace Egg. I don't know who they were or what they did, but rest in peace.
Shhhhhhhhhh and few remember egg, even fewer speak of him.
02/20/2018 11:07 AMPosted by Malware
02/20/2018 09:47 AMPosted by CowsGoMoo
Shhhhhhhhhh and few remember egg, even fewer speak of him.

Spoooooky~
02/20/2018 11:21 AMPosted by MÒÓĢŌŢĦ
Moo?

Moo! :3
Moooo! Moo mooo mo mooomoo :)