weekly lootboxes from arcade is ruining the game.

General Discussion
I really hate all the arcade gimmicks. I just want to play the regular game. So naturally weekly lootboxes are only rewarded for winning arcade games....

This is really ruining the game for me. After I suffer through all the arcade matches I am just burnt out on the whole game and don't even want to touch it until I have to do it again next week.

This needs to stop. Either make it so I can get the lootboxes in quickplay and comp or make it so both wins AND losses count so I am not stuck doing this BS all day long if my luck is bad.

This seriously needs to be fixed
Play dm

Pick rat

Hold m1

Do that 9 times
There's no rush. You get a week to do them. Play your QP and comp games first, and then hit a few arcade games before you log off. Leave the arcade games until the end of your play time to avoid the burn out. Do the same thing everyday and you'll eventually get all the wins way before the week is done. I do 1 arcade game to 3 QP games. So if I play for an hour or two, I'll usually get 2-3 arcade wins per day.
I work. I have 2 days off that I take care of all the work that built up during the 5 days I spent working. I don't have the time to spend all day losing matches
I remember the good old days when I could play No Limits and get my 9 wins in under 2 hours. Nowadays I get horrendous losing streaks where I literally get 3-5 losses per win (I keep track by making a tally mark on a note card for every win and loss) and it takes several days with several hours in each of those days.

#MakeArcadeGreatAgain
Use your monies from work to buy the 3 lootboxes that somehow takes you all day to get? It's a dollar a box if you really cannot get 9 wins over the course of an entire week. When i want my guaranteed lootboxes I play deathmatch where your own skill is the biggest indication of whether you will win or not.

No one is making you play the arcade and you're not guaranteed wins in any mode. This is literally a nonissue.
You get lootboxes for every level up in any mode. Sure it is not nearly as fast as Arcade lootboxes but you don't need to play Arcade if you don't want to.
ur just angry that u cant get any
02/15/2018 03:31 PMPosted by PraiseTheFun
You get lootboxes for every level up in any mode. Sure it is not nearly as fast as Arcade lootboxes but you don't need to play Arcade if you don't want to.

The fact of the matter is no matter how else you can get loot boxes, if you didn't get the three free weekly ones you wasted them.

Blizzard needs to fix this. Either give them for quickplay wins or give them for losses also.
02/15/2018 03:11 PMPosted by Kyle
This needs to stop.

you need to stop. don't play arcade if you don't like it. spending that time in QP will earn you lootboxes at a similar rate since arcade gives you much less XP.
02/15/2018 03:42 PMPosted by Skyfoogle
This needs to stop.

you need to stop. don't play arcade if you don't like it. spending that time in QP will earn you lootboxes at a similar rate since arcade gives you much less XP.

Exactly my point.
This needs to stop.

And screw myself out of lootboxes? No.

Blizzard just needs to reward us for playing whatever is fun. Not force us into these stupid quickplay matches to get lootboxes.
Why are you guys arguing? If they did what I ask, it would benefit you as well. You're literally arguing against your own benefit.
02/15/2018 03:30 PMPosted by Shade
Use your monies from work to buy the 3 lootboxes that somehow takes you all day to get? It's a dollar a box if you really cannot get 9 wins over the course of an entire week. When i want my guaranteed lootboxes I play deathmatch where your own skill is the biggest indication of whether you will win or not.

No one is making you play the arcade and you're not guaranteed wins in any mode. This is literally a nonissue.

It's more efficient to buy loot boxes than earn them in game. I ignore arcade games. Arcade games are gimmick modes that favor dps.
02/15/2018 04:55 PMPosted by Kyle

Blizzard just needs to reward us for playing whatever is fun. Not force us into these stupid quickplay matches to get lootboxes.

Oooo, salty.

Also, I wonder how many gold medals you get each game? The curse of Gold medals does exist, you know.
If they add PvE arcade, it might help lower toxicity because people can grind loot boxes at that mode instead.
Personally what I do is just play FFA and pick Doomfist and just goof around. I have fun and I get them eventually.
02/15/2018 04:59 PMPosted by HurtSmash404
02/15/2018 04:55 PMPosted by Kyle

Oooo, salty.

Also, I wonder how many gold medals you get each game? The curse of Gold medals does exist, you know.

Why does my personal skill level matter? Even if I am the master of Overwatch and I always win somebody somewhere is having to lose to me and is getting no reward for the chore.

And if I am horrible and/or unlucky in my team, well, I am losing all day and getting nothing to show for it.

It's a flawed system.
02/15/2018 04:56 PMPosted by Kyle
Why are you guys arguing? If they did what I ask, it would benefit you as well. You're literally arguing against your own benefit.

Your not in control of them, yet you think you are. We enjoy playing Arcade, majority of modes. XPs faster in QP and Comp so it's about the same rate.