WHY does BABY d.va do so much dmg?

General Discussion
dva is hard enough to kill in her mech, why should she be getting triple kills when she is out of her mech?
Lol?
Baby D.va mains are just using her because she's OP right now.
She literally has the same weapon as Mercy with the lowest dmg/sec in the game and she has 150hp that doesn't regenerate. If she's getting triple kills, she either has her team helping or that player is just very good.
02/16/2018 10:35 PMPosted by hoodoo
She literally has the same weapon as Mercy with the lowest dmg/sec in the game

Mercy DPS: 200

Genji DPS: 168

Baby D.VA DPS: 196

EDIT: Love being downvoted for stating objective fact.
If baby D.Va is getting triple kills against your team, your team is just plain bad. She has 150 HP and no movement skills. You couldn't ask for an easier target to kill.
Do you really have enough problems with baby Dva that you needed to come onto the forums and ask for a nerf?

If a Dva out of mech is enough to make you run for cover as Hanzo/Mcree/Soldier, I honestly don't know what to say to you.
can't you one shot her
To be fair, though, she is pretty difficult to hit while you're alone and you're playing McCree and you have no flashbang. Her hitbox is smaller than a stick's.

But still, I don't really have a problem dealing with her much.
She literally has the same weapon as Mercy with the lowest dmg/sec in the game and she has 150hp that doesn't regenerate. If she's getting triple kills, she either has her team helping or that player is just very good.

I don't know. I was literally talking to my husband about that this evening. I'm much more accurate with the pilot's gun than any other gun in the game.

If I'm bullying snipers as DVA but get de-meched and am running around in my team's backline, I can usually headshot the sniper clear across the match a few times and kill her before she even realizes its me shooting her.

Also, 5 bullets from Mercy's gun = 8 bullets from DVA pilot but the rate of fire is faster for the pilot.

Also, neither have drop off damage with range. They aren't headshotting like McCree does... but their damage can be surprisingly fast.
How else is she going to charge up her mech?
her damage is actually pretty high, tbh i have taken out roadhog's in a 1 v 1 duel with her pistol and at the same time once a baby d.va took me out as roadhog with her(that was embarrassing) and i have had matches where i got 10 kills with her as baby d.va(with team mates help) but she is so easy to kill during her baby d.va phase that it does make sense
02/16/2018 10:37 PMPosted by M3T4
She literally has the same weapon as Mercy with the lowest dmg/sec in the game

You're not being downvoted for stating a fact, you're being downvoted for simplifying this to damage. Does baby D.Va have 200HP like Genji? Double jump? Burst damage? Wall climb? Dash with resets? Deflect?

Also you've doubled the numbers for some reason so go away.
02/16/2018 10:46 PMPosted by Splenectomy
02/16/2018 10:37 PMPosted by M3T4

You're not being downvoted for stating a fact, you're being downvoted for simplifying this to damage. Does baby D.Va have 200HP like Genji? Double jump? Burst damage? Wall climb? Dash with resets? Deflect?

The person said that her weapon has the lowest damage per second in the game and it was the same as Mercy's I proved both wrong.

Doubled for headshots.
02/16/2018 10:31 PMPosted by jaY
dva is hard enough to kill in her mech, why should she be getting triple kills when she is out of her mech?

Idk man, why are you literally standing still and letting a Baby dva out of all things get a triplekill on your team?

Just throw a grenade and she will explode in below a second, trust me, she is very squishy with that 150hp, no abilities and 93dps weapon lol.

Or if you really, really don't trust your hanzo aim, you can just scatter her feet and punch her if she's still not dead somehow. 1vs3 baby dva versus 3 other players should be dead very quickly tho.
That's a right only the shimada brothers have!!
02/16/2018 10:31 PMPosted by jaY

Baby D.Va has the same DPS as Mercy's pistol, with less health than Mercy, no regen, and no abilities to help. If she's getting triple kills then a Mercy must be wiping your entire team.

You're BAD.
02/16/2018 10:47 PMPosted by M3T4
02/16/2018 10:46 PMPosted by Splenectomy

The person said that her weapon has the lowest damage per second in the game and it was the same as Mercy's I proved both wrong.

Doubled for headshots.

You left off Moira at 100, and Winston at 60
02/16/2018 10:52 PMPosted by Splenectomy
Baby D.Va has the same DPS as Mercy's pistol,

Mercy has 200 DPS

Baby D.Va has 196.

Stop spreading lies.
I'm a baby D.Va main.