Moira counters Tracer - and everything else

General Discussion
Who doesn't love this obviously ez-mode, OP Hero, that can shoot Pharah from the sky like noone else?
Highly Rated
I would pay actual money to see you solo a Roadhog as Moira.
She counters Reaper?
I don't understand this whole "Moira counters Pharah" thing. I never see it, please explain. Mercy outheals Moira's suck and Pharah's I play with are usually too high up to get hit by Moira anyway.
02/19/2018 12:50 PMPosted by GrumpyDaddy
that can shoot Pharah from the sky like noone else?
Widow?
Have you considered playing a tank?
Moira deals 50 DPS, and from what I know heals around 30-33 when doing damage. If you can't outdamage that, maybe the problem isn't Moira.
'What is a tank?'
I just punch her with doomfist, not hard honestly
that can shoot Pharah from the sky like noone else?
Pharah out-damages Moira's succ though?
The main way to beat her is with a tank since her low DPS has a hard time against high health pools, especially when some of that health is armor.

D.Va in particular is great because she can easily eat Moira's balls to reduce her healing/damage.

Otherwise for other heroes you should be focusing on burst damage against her rather than sustained damage, since her self-healing can't cope with the former very well.

When dealing with her in a team fight rather than direct fight, that is when sustained damage is great because she will run out of healing juice quickly and thus be unable to continue healing after a short while.
31 hours on Tracer, next played is Pharah with 5 hours... Well I can suppose you're being a very mediocre Pharah, but I'm still going to guess it's your Tracer maining that gets all of this salt.
Moira doesn't counter tracer but let's assume she does

Basically your like " MOIRA COU TERS TRACER OP PLZ NERF"

Solid
02/19/2018 12:55 PMPosted by Reazen
I don't understand this whole "Moira counters Pharah" thing. I never see it, please explain. Mercy outheals Moira's suck and Pharah's I play with are usually too high up to get hit by Moira anyway.

Pharah is not Mercy.
I find her rather easy to 1v1 as lucio since lucio has his own self heal and the speed to catch up with her when she tries to fade away
Git gud
I think people are just exaggerating Moira's capabiilty.

She can never out damage any other offense characters.

Whenever she kills you, it's either you are out of position, or your team is actually losing, or you just panic and cannot aim her down.

Her purple orbs is strong towards lone squishy IN A COMPACT AREA, but otherwise it can only act as a finisher in group fight.
Who doesn't love this obviously ez-mode, OP Hero, that can shoot Pharah from the sky like noone else?

I love the OP hero that can shoot Pharah form the sky like noone else!!!!1
that can shoot Pharah

Hahahahahaha
02/19/2018 01:05 PMPosted by Tarshaid
31 hours on Tracer, next played is Pharah with 5 hours... Well I can suppose you're being a very mediocre Pharah, but I'm still going to guess it's your Tracer maining that gets all of this salt.

I have had Moiras flank and kill me on Ana and Mercy.
Her range is very long, so long, that in most relevant fights, she can also target Pharah.