Moira counters Tracer - and everything else

General Discussion
02/20/2018 01:32 AMPosted by GrumpyDaddy
02/20/2018 01:26 AMPosted by Cheddar

I love it when people get caught out of position and die and blame everything except themselves.

You are not constructive. Stop flaming and wasting our time.

Wish you would respond to my other comment about your ranked problem. But I guess you don't want to talk about it.
02/20/2018 01:42 AMPosted by Cheddar
02/20/2018 01:32 AMPosted by GrumpyDaddy

You are not constructive. Stop flaming and wasting our time.

Wish you would respond to my other comment about your ranked problem. But I guess you don't want to talk about it.

That is the flame I referred to. And I answered you.
Now, could you answer constructively to what matters? Or leave?
02/20/2018 01:26 AMPosted by Cheddar
I love it when people get caught out of position and die and blame everything except themselves.

i love it when bad positioning is redefined by a player who has auto aim
moira's range is 21 meters roughly the same range as mccree has before getting damage fall off, so honestly where were you that close to anyone in the first place
02/19/2018 12:53 PMPosted by Sickerton
I would pay actual money to see you solo a Roadhog as Moira.

Mei also.

Love them moira icepops.
"Moira counters Tracer" looooooooooool
02/19/2018 12:50 PMPosted by GrumpyDaddy
Who doesn't love this obviously ez-mode, OP Hero, that can shoot Pharah from the sky like noone else?

AAhhh, Widowmaker/Tracer main no wonder.

Nothing to see here people, move along. Move along.
Moira is the only healer who can realistically challenge the capability of a DPS player. If Moira is able to counter you no matter what it is you're playing then Moira is not the one at fault here.
Leave her alone
02/20/2018 02:05 AMPosted by GrumpyDaddy
02/20/2018 01:42 AMPosted by Cheddar

To what matters? C'mon, bruh. Look, you have had a bad streak of games lately plus you said you left 2 games, that's probably like minus 250 SR off of that alone.(correct me if I'm wrong on this, never left a game on purpose myself) Because of this you're in a state of tilt. Moira probably was causing you trouble so you rationalized that Moira was the main problem in your bad streak of games (she is getting quite popular after all). You've convinced yourself that she is overpowered and broken. But let me tell you a secret...It isn't the hero. If Moira never existed you would find something else to blame your bad weekend on, trust me, been there and done that myself. You were just not playing up to par last weekend, it happens to all of us. But you have to learn from your mistakes, but to do that you must acknowledge the fact that you made the mistakes in the first place. Record your games with ShadowPlay (if you have an Nvidia graphics card, Alt+Z in game) and analyze them and see what you could've have done differently. This way you you improve your gamesense, the most important skill to have in Overwatch with ANY hero. Look up a YouTuber called 'ioStux', he's an OW Coach and aspiring to go into pro team coaching. He has great videos explaining how to learn gamesense and what you should look for in a match. The truth shall set you free.
Yup, they main Tracer.
Obvious bait is obvious
People are aware that shooting her is the first step to killing her yeah?

You can't just stand still and say "Guess this is how I die"
<span class="truncated">...</span>

To what matters? C'mon, bruh. Look, you have had a bad streak of games lately plus you said you left 2 games, that's probably like minus 250 SR off of that alone.(correct me if I'm wrong on this, never left a game on purpose myself) Because of this you're in a state of tilt. Moira probably was causing you trouble so you rationalized that Moira was the main problem in your bad streak of games (she is getting quite popular after all). You've convinced yourself that she is overpowered and broken. But let me tell you a secret...It isn't the hero. If Moira never existed you would find something else to blame your bad weekend on, trust me, been there and done that myself. You were just not playing up to par last weekend, it happens to all of us. But you have to learn from your mistakes, but to do that you must acknowledge the fact that you made the mistakes in the first place. Record your games with ShadowPlay (if you have an Nvidia graphics card, Alt+Z in game) and analyze them and see what you could've have done differently. This way you you improve your gamesense, the most important skill to have in Overwatch with ANY hero. Look up a YouTuber called 'ioStux', he's an OW Coach and aspiring to go into pro team coaching. He has great videos explaining how to learn gamesense and what you should look for in a match. The truth shall set you free.

Actually, Moira has not caused me too many problems on a single hero. It is the combination: Making it hard for Tracer, making it hard for Pharah, getting dove by her while playing healer, having her harrass an entire team with her damage orb etc.etc.
She can just be too dominating in too many instances and to too many heroes. When you add Moira on top of all the other challenges your hero of choice faces, she becomes really oppressive.

The only reason why people are so reluctant to call for a nerf, is that she is not a hard-counter to anyone. Otherwise it would have been too obvious. But people begin to sense her overpoweredness, because she really does counter most heroes to some degree.

Also, don't try and tell me what I think and feel. My opinion is as valid as yours, so don't try to turn it into some state of mind of mine. You may not be able to be objective, but that is not something you need to project on to me.
02/19/2018 12:50 PMPosted by GrumpyDaddy
Who doesn't love this obviously ez-mode, OP Hero, that can shoot Pharah from the sky like noone else?

This is hilarious!
Thanks, I needed some laughs today.