Which golden weapon should I buy?

General Discussion
In the end of SS8 comp & CTF comp I'll have enough CP to buy a golden weapon. I'm a support main, bought for Zen + Lucio + Moira + Mercy + Reaper. Reaper is my only offensive hero that I can play well. I'm going to buy Genji. Time to Genji main? Lol

I need advice for choosing golden weps. Should I buy for full gold sp? xD
it doesn't really matter, as long as you remember to humblebrag about it to others
02/20/2018 04:12 AMPosted by mona
it doesn't really matter, as long as you remember to humblebrag about it to others

I have 6 golden guns and at that point you kind of run out of guns to buy. It's not really a display of "I'm good at this hero" it's more like "I really like this hero and I play a lot of competitive.
Ana's gold gun looks sick, so does Doomfists. DVA is pretty basic but looks good with many of her skins. Torb is a fat meme, Orisa's is HUGE and obvious.

So with that said, get Sym!
Reinhardt ! Obviously !
The hero you are playing the most without a golden gun.
wait for the new hero
I will admit:
Genji's Baijuu Skin's Golden weapon is AWESOME.
I only main genji in CTF and I hardly ever used it before, but once I saw it, I KNEW I had to had it. You have a plus with genji since he has 3 weapons.
im wondering who i should get mine for

tracer who i like a ton, but suck at
bastion whos gun takes up a ton of the screen and super gold
junkrat for being my second main, but i'd rather play tracer XD and beachrat not full gold skin
I wish I can go pro with Ana but I hate myself can't self heal. I'm always admire Genji players so maybe it's time to show off, plus he has 3 weps. Sym is good tho, especially she is gonna rework soon.
because i try to flex in comp i am getting one weapon out of each category
i my first one was D.va and my second one was genji..

next is gunna be widow because shes my fav to play out of the defence category
(still need a bit of practice with her, but i also have basically all her skins except nova)

next im probably gunna get zen. i would probably get mercy but with all the changes they are making to her lately ... ill pass

then after that im gunna get them for heros i actually play like sombra 76 etc
02/20/2018 04:25 AMPosted by Accelerator
I wish I can go pro with Ana but I hate myself can't self heal. I'm always admire Genji players so maybe it's time to show off, plus he has 3 weps. Sym is good tho, especially she is gonna rework soon.

thats the thing though what if the rework is not good and he spends all his comp points
junkrat :)

(id say ana but she is awful, even in gm, and has stats to back it up)