Even Stylosa is Done with Your Inaction Blizz

General Discussion
Highly Rated
Sty's basically the biggest "Go Papa-XXXX you can do no wrong!" Content maker in overwatch, and his last video was basically "So this game is not fun."

I'm super glad OWL is successful, but it wont last if the game itself keeps being unfun.

Deathmatch? But no Role Select? No Leader Board? No Guild Support?

And you're "Working on it."?

How old is this game now?

How about this should have been launched on release. . .so you're a couple years late.
Who
This is the first thread agreeing with Stylosa that I've upvoted in a long time.
02/20/2018 10:51 AMPosted by DirkMaximus
Who
Long nose
02/20/2018 10:53 AMPosted by MANGO
02/20/2018 10:51 AMPosted by DirkMaximus
Who
Long nose

That's not nice I'm sensitive about my nose
Wa... wait, you can choose your skin at the start of the game now !!!!
if they would release content faster it would be a step in the right direction

thats why we need a community monthly cosmetic contest
Deathmatch is fun though? As is the normal game? I mean nothing will remaining engaging to everyone, forever.
Agreed
Its all going to be in Overwatch 2, releasing Fall 2019.
New contant is really slow, major issues are not fixed.
to be honest with you, i dont even watch OWL. I play this game a lot, but its getting more and more tilting, such as Genji, and these questions are not asnwered.
Im pretty sure they are working very hard, and they are very passionate about this game, but something is missing.
ladies and gentlemen that's is mental !!!

I swear on me mom
Jeff Kaplan: Who is Stylosa? and why he isnt cleaning my shoes?
Role select does not solve anything and you need a youtuber to make a point?

I am amazed: "So this guy that posts alot of videos said something that i agreed on but I can not form my own opinion with a coherent idea and suggestion". That's how all people that need a youtuber to say something to form their own opinion sound like. Mind that I said the soft and polite version not the brutally harsh one.

You sound like Stylosa is anything else but a player like you.
Muselk and a ton of other content creators basically only play Fortnite. . .

TimtheTatMan has had it with the Streamsniping (Which could at least be partially fixed by either a guild/clan system or role select). . .

I play the game because I have friends that play. . .and most of them have left.

Most of them love OWL too. . .but eventually the new shiny of OWL will wear off, and I seriously doubt Hero 27 and Uprising 2018 will be enough to bring the droves back.
Finally a Stylosa video that's worthwhile.
The game is only two years old. Role select won't work, because it means forcing a very specific meta in a game where you should be able to swap freely between different heroes to adapt to the enemy composition. Guilds they said they would eventually work on a while back, though it's probably much further in the pipeline, past future maps and heroes.
Doesn't he make a vid like that like once a month?
02/20/2018 11:00 AMPosted by Margelatu
Role select does not solve anything and you need a youtuber to make a point?

I am amazed: "So this guy that posts alot of videos said something that i agreed on but I can not form my own opinion with a coherent idea and suggestion". That's how all people that need a youtuber to say something to form their own opinion sound like. Mind that I said the soft and polite version not the brutally harsh one.

You sound like Stylosa is anything else but a player like you.

Role Select would certainly solve something, especially given that the only way to Diamond is to One Trick.

And Stylosa IS something other than a player like me. He, like some other streamers, make their way around to conventions, play and converse with professionals, and play so many hours of the game that you can at least expect their opinion to be informed.

Using available resources to make a point isn't bad, it's a perfectly good way to help multiple people relate to a single idea.

You dismiss my point right out the gate simply because I stated I shared the perspective with a streamer. Where's your opinion?
Blizzard needs to do what Ubisoft did in Rainbow Six Siege with their Operation Health. A time period where they delayed/halted any additional content and they worked on fixing the game. I only hope Blizzard would actually succeed and fix it.

And this is coming from a big fan of new heroes. While new heroes do affect the rest of the game like change the meta, the broken/bad stuff we currently have is ruining the fun.

A few things I can remember right now is when you disconnect 1 second before the match ends, even if you win you will receive a defeat and -50 SR. If the server dies and you get kicked, defeat and -50 SR. Disconnect, come back 10 seconds after and win the match? Defeat and -50 SR. It takes months and months to make a simple change to a hero. Took 2 years to fix a Mei bug. Competitive is a mess, it's random, a lot of the times you can't play what you want unless you disregard what the team needs, and lots of people who play Competitive completely disregarding what the team needs.

It's not fun when 95% of effort gets put into new content and 5% into existing content.