Even Stylosa is Done with Your Inaction Blizz

General Discussion
I have to agree about playing your best hero. But I'd change it to "I want to play my best role". I notice that my best role is support, whether I like it or not. (I do by the way.) My best win rate is with support. My best hero for the moment is Moira.

I know I suck at DPS. So when I get into a comp game and I'm asked to play DPS, I'm very concerned. I'm not mad or raging or anything. I'm just extremely worried that my performance is going to ruin the game. And usually it's true.

I can play tank thankfully. But again, my best role is support. I know that I can pull my weight as a support. Whereas the other roles, I feel less confidence/comfortable with.

Whether this makes a difference or not, I felt the need to post here in agreement at least on that point.

And if I have a Tracer who wants to play Tracer, I WANT them to play Tracer too! I don't want them to feel mad because they have to flex and (perhaps) feel uncomfortable .. or not "having fun". It's competitive, I know. Still should enjoy something you are spending your energy on.
Oh fun a thread about that handsome British guy who does coke and reads patch notes.
This game is so bad, more people gonna realize it. There are games that are so much better, even from Blizzard. Blizzard is ruining their reputation with Overwatch. Bad developers, toxic community, bad customer support.
02/20/2018 11:07 AMPosted by Rukus
I might be an old Fuddy-Duddy here. . .but back in my day, they released games ready to play.

It didn't used to be too much to expect a video game to be complete when it came out.

Blizz isn't some Indy developer having to go through six open betas and an early access phase.

So why does OW feel like the most thoroughly polished Early Access game in history?

You just have rose-tinted glasses for the past. Old games were no better. Generally, they were just far simpler without all of the modern features you want, and were never updated. So all the bugs, imbalances, and other issues just stayed.

If you think OW feels like an "early access" game right now, I don't know what to say. That's just an absurd statement.
I will post the same thing as I posted on Stylosa's video

This game has a lot of underpowered heroes with a ton of bugs, even on PTR.

And the developers are waaaay to slow with actual balancing. We had for how many months the dive meta? How long has Symmetra and Mei being laughed at in F-tier? How long are there bugs in the game?

And the devs seems to think that's fine.
It is not fun to play a game with underperforming heroes and bugs. Especially if the rate of balancing is tedious slow.

• New events are fun. For 3 weeks.
  • New characters are nice, but they don't mean they can't be balanced properly.
  • New modes are fun. I would love to see a PVE mode added. But we play this game because we enjoy playing the characters.
    Not because we like a game mode.

I have said it before I will say it again, balancing is THE MOST important thing in a multiplayer-only game. Especially in one that tries to succeed as an Esports.
Does nobody remember it took them like 10 years to make the game we have now?
02/20/2018 12:02 PMPosted by CoolMercy
I do remember.

I also remember them talking about this game on Blizzcon. You could clearly see that they truly care much for this game.
And so do we, the players. Why else would be active on this forum?

Something as good and precious as this, should be handled with love and care.

So why the slow and often wrong balancing Blizzard?
02/20/2018 12:02 PMPosted by CoolMercy
Well not really they spent that time working on a game we never got then made overwatch when it failed so they first started making overwatch in 2013
02/20/2018 10:54 AMPosted by Snowflake
Wa... wait, you can choose your skin at the start of the game now !!!!

I've been asking for that since day one ;(