Just had an extremely toxic Roadhog...

General Discussion
That complained he had silver healing (on Horizon defense, I was Zenyatta) and started insulting me. Now the only two people that were constantly in my line of sight were our Mercy and one other tank. Keep in mind that this particular Roadhog LOVED to overextend and 1v3 the enemy, but when he died because he took more damage than I can heal (I switched to Mercy second round) he said "Thanks for the heals, Mercy. Holy !@#$ you're bad".

You're welcome, Mr. I-like-to-overextend-and-take-more-damage-than-you-can-heal.

It's weird how the only people who have insulted me for being a "bad healer" in the past are people who have never even touched the support role, or the ones that love to overextend and go in 1v2/3/4/5/6.
Mute, Block, Report, and move on. It's worked for me... never since I don't do those things, but that's what the community usually says to situations like this.
roadhog complaining about healing....literally the only character that can get by with no team healing better then any other character in game...That guy sounds like a douche
02/14/2018 07:25 AMPosted by CowsGoMoo
Mute, Block, Report, and move on. It's worked for me... never since I don't do those things, but that's what the community usually says to situations like this.

Yup, done that. Just needed to rant about it. (worst part is towards the end of the match my ping skyrocketed to ~1300 from 21 out of NOWHERE for like 2 minutes and I had to leave cause it was unplayable)
He's just garbage. Ignore and move on. Constructive criticism is only valuable when it comes from a player as good as or better than you.

Anything from a player worse than you must be taken with a grain of salt... It doesn't mean it can't be useful but it has a high chance of not being useful.

Case in point: That hog was a stinking pile of street trash telling you your healing sucked. He's too garbage to tell good position from bad positioning, so you are ignore everything coming out of his mouth.
Probably a roadhog player that still believes he can one shot half the heroes. I was mad about it before, but I've learned to deal with when I can.
In my extensive experience as a healer, the only people that complain about healing are players that expect to be pocketed the entire match and then get mad when the overextend and aren't immediately given a bandaid.

I've played matches where I've done 25k healing and had people on my team say that I wasn't doing anything the entire match. You kind of just have to keep on trucking and ignore people that have no idea what they're talking about.
I've been playing a lot of Roadhog lately. To my surprise, a lot of healers stick to me for whatever reason (probably because they get a ton of ult charge from me).

I play him pretty aggressively, but if I die, I know its because I usually had garbage positioning.
That guy is just stupid dont worry about it
Give that report button a hot slap.

~Sincerely Yours xoxo,
a Lover of True, Fair, and Fun Balance for everyone, not just one group.
#BuffAna
02/14/2018 07:36 AMPosted by Snurtlicious
In my extensive experience as a healer, the only people that complain about healing are players that expect to be pocketed the entire match and then get mad when the overextend and aren't immediately given a bandaid.

I've played matches where I've done 25k healing and had people on my team say that I wasn't doing anything the entire match. You kind of just have to keep on trucking and ignore people that have no idea what they're talking about.

Yup exactly. I just finished a game whereby a salty DPS Main started blaming me for the loss even after I healed for a total of 23k and performed 15 rez in 2 rounds.

Was toxic from the very beginning and started blaming tanks, other DPS, Moira and lastly Mercy. Blocked and reported.