Xavvy's Super Overwatch Giveaway! [Season 1]

General Discussion
1 2 3 10 Next
In the spirit of spreading the positivity in these forums, I'd like to start hosting some giveaways to our community! So, without further ado, I am happy to announce Xavvy's Super Overwatch Giveaway Season 1!

Now, you all are amazing of course, but to kick off the first season of "XSOG" I'd like to bring to light our wonderful support mains, and the people who have labored hard to heal their team.

Whether or not you actually main a support hero, If you have either took charge in the role to care for the health of your team, have been spammed that infamous "I Need Healing!" Line, or nailed that perfect nano boost or sleep dart, turning the tides of your games, this may be the giveaway for you!

So, In the spirit to all the great things our awesome support mains have done for us during our matches, and in the spirit of Overwatch, the current theme for this first season of XSOG-S1 will be, you guessed it - The support class!~

So! That being said, if you would like to enter, there are only three requirements that must be followed:

1. You must play any of the support hero's, Moira, Mercy, Ana, Symmetra, Zen, or Lucio, in QP or Competitive for only 1 hour on ANY platform. Pretty simple right?

2. To Let me know that you would like to participate, post a reply in this thread (asking for an entry in any of my other threads or via a message in game will not count). This will also allow me to check your profile for authenticity (no bluffing now!)

3. Have fun! That's it!

Now let's talk about prizes. Now, I love prizes, and I love giving out lots of them! So for Season 1 of this giveaway, here is the Prize lineup for The 3rd, 2nd, and 1st Place Prizes!

-5 Third Place Winners will receive a 2 Lunar Loot Boxes Prize!

-2 Second Place Winners will receive an 11 Lunar Loot Boxes Prize!

-1 First Place Winner will receive the Grand Prize Drawing of the 50 Lunar Boxes Prize!

The Winners will be announced on February 21st 7PM EST!
One entry per Battletag/Username will be accepted, and I will message all Price Winners via the Blizzard app to confirm on that special day.

Check out the Universal Countdown in real time here: https://goo.gl/SGvubX

Prizes will be purchased through the Blizzard shop for the PC ONLY. This is NOT for the Console versions of Overwatch. Though your hours can come from any of your alt accounts, you MUST have a PC and a VALID Battle.net account entered here to qualify. ONLY entrants who have posted in this thread will receive prizes unless Winner specifically requests to gift another Battletag ID instead. Non-responders on prize day will have their entry redrawn the following day, so be sure to be online to claim your prizes! Winners will be chosen via Random.org.

NOTE: If you are not here to participate, I would ask that you please do not spam. A simple "I would like to enter" would suffice. Let's keep this thread clean and positive, thanks!

Happy Overwatch gaming, and good luck!
I came here hoping you stoped with that signature. I was disappointed. At least the main part of the post seems nice.
Alright I’m in. I play on PSN, so are the prizes any different there than on PC?
02/14/2018 09:43 AMPosted by xavvypls
1. You must play any of the support hero's, Moira, Mercy, Ana, Symmetra, Zen, or Lucio, in QP or Competitive for only 1 hour. Pretty simple right?

Done

2. To Let me know that you would like to participate, post a reply in this thread (asking for an entry in any of my other threads or via a message in game will not count). This will also allow me to check your profile for authenticity (no bluffing now!)

I want in.
Done.

3. Have fun! That's it!

Done

~Sincerely Yours xoxo,
a Lover of True, Fair, and Fun Balance for everyone, not just one group.
#BuffAna
~Sincerely Yours xoxo,
#GiveTorbjornwallclimb
I was a Zenyatta one trick for 100+ hours, that's pretty special right? Give me what you have now, I ain't playing around. Give it to me, now.
I was hyped allfor it. I was rooting off of my chair ready to scream out every cheer I had churning inside.

Then I saw it. The one single sign that shown that you realy don't care about other supports. You just want to overshadow everything again and force my Lucio and Moira into a cold dark corner again.

I sat back down. Heaved a heavy sigh and shook my head. Let it die so that we may move on. Other supports would very much like to be praised too.

#Jeffsaid
i want that prize, but lawd knows I don't deserve it

~Sincerely Yours xoxo,
a Lover of True, Fair, and Fun foruming.
#!@#$POST

:^)
02/14/2018 09:46 AMPosted by Crusher55
I came here hoping you stoped with that signature. I was disappointed. At least the main part of the post seems nice.

Man...Xavvy can do whatever they want.

I'll join in btw. 5 hours on just Ana alone will finally come in handy! (I'm gonna borrow that signature idea btw.)

~Sincerely Yours xoxo,
a Lover of True, Fair, and Fun Balance for everyone, not just meta heroes
#FixDoomfistAlready
02/14/2018 09:48 AMPosted by Tenor
~Sincerely Yours xoxo,
#BuffAna

I can get behind this. Too lazy to spam it in my signature all the time though.

Gif lootbox xavvy. I may not agree with you all the time, but I'm not too good that I can't take your money.
hey i'll enter
Here I am, stating my intent to participate.
a Lover of True, Fair, and Fun Balance.
#RevertMercy
02/07/2018 05:37 PMPosted by Jeff Kaplan
We have no plans to revert Mercy.
I would like to participate.
Thanks!
I main Mercy and Symmetra above the others, so I'm in. Thanks!
You say you’ll message the winners over Bnet (Blizzard app will forever be Battle.Net in my heart). Does that mean you’ll need people to post their ID’s to get a hold of them?
It’s not like harm would come from posting that (worst I can imagine would happen is friend requests. Horrible, right?). Just feel like that’s sorta a crucial detail to leave out :P

While I’m here might as well hop in. Probably don’t really need/deserve one of the prizes, especially being almost 700 levels in, but hey, that’s for xavvy to decide.
02/14/2018 09:56 AMPosted by Avensol
#RevertMercy
02/07/2018 05:37 PMPosted by Jeff Kaplan
We have no plans to revert Mercy.
this
02/14/2018 09:47 AMPosted by Dimse
Alright I’m in. I play on PSN, so are the prizes any different there than on PC?

Thanks for the clarification! This giveaway is only for the PC version for now. I'll see if I can expand it to consoles in the future though, if things go well :)

~Sincerely Yours xoxo,
#RevertMercy
I'm in, #RevertMercy

Use my PS4 stats, but I'll be opening the boxes on my PC account

As a side note, on that day I'm probably only going to be on between 2:30 and 7 EST
how generous, i'd like to enter :^)