Xavvy's Super Overwatch Giveaway! [Season 1]

General Discussion
Prev 1 8 9 10
I have way past on hour on lucio in custom gamemodes, training etc, but i doesnt show on my career profile. Can i still enter?
I normally play Pharah but when we need healers, I'm always willing to go as them as well.

(However, I'm a DPS Lucio/Battle Mercy)

Battle Mercy 1: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2wY47YjmxmQ
Battle Mercy 2: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wx4p4cHfAqw

Support players are, in my opinion, the most underrated group of players in all of Overwatch. They help keep the team alive in really hard situations but when they fail, the whole team flames at the player.
Because of this (and this thread xd), I'm trying to play as every support hero up to 10 hours. So far I've done Zen (11 hrs) and Lucio (16 or 17 hrs) but I'm still working on Mercy (8hrs), Ana (5hrs) and Moira (3hrs because she's new).

When you look at my profile, it's best to check all modes instead of just QP.

Ok I'm finally done with this post. I'm like 109% sure that this is the longest thread I've made and I'm willing to do this for the giveaway :)

kay Legend out.

-LEGEND
ok i a dps main but i just spent 2 hours on lucio in qp
02/19/2018 11:54 AMPosted by JacobIsABoss
I have way past on hour on lucio in custom gamemodes, training etc, but i doesnt show on my career profile. Can i still enter?
Apologies, Only QuickPlay or Competitive! Better for me to keep track c:

02/19/2018 11:27 AMPosted by Rosen
02/14/2018 09:43 AMPosted by xavvypls
1. You must play any of the support hero's, Moira, Mercy, Ana, Symmetra, Zen, or Lucio, in QP or Competitive for only 1 hour on ANY platform. Pretty simple right?

im desperate for zhuque mercy so im falling to this level

02/14/2018 09:43 AMPosted by xavvypls
2. To Let me know that you would like to participate, post a reply in this thread

hrmtfghhrjgmghghtf HERE I AM ; - ;

only if i had enough credits to get the damn skin..
I feel your pain! I broke under the pressure and bought a 50 loot box JUST to try and get her! I ended up with 6 legendaries though so I certainly can't complain, but I felt so slighted! And then the final box had just enough coins for me to be able to buy the skin - it was an emotional roller coaster to say the least, so hopefully you get better luck than I did!

02/19/2018 12:04 PMPosted by Legend109
I normally play Pharah but when we need healers, I'm always willing to go as them as well.

(However, I'm a DPS Lucio/Battle Mercy)

Battle Mercy 1: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2wY47YjmxmQ
Battle Mercy 2: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wx4p4cHfAqw

Support players are, in my opinion, the most underrated group of players in all of Overwatch. They help keep the team alive in really hard situations but when they fail, the whole team flames at the player.
Because of this (and this thread xd), I'm trying to play as every support hero up to 10 hours. So far I've done Zen (11 hrs) and Lucio (16 or 17 hrs) but I'm still working on Mercy (8hrs), Ana (5hrs) and Moira (3hrs because she's new).

When you look at my profile, it's best to check all modes instead of just QP.

Ok I'm finally done with this post. I'm like 109% sure that this is the longest thread I've made and I'm willing to do this for the giveaway :)

kay Legend out.

-LEGEND

It's truly refreshing to see more DPS mains giving support a try! And thank you for the .. well.. Support! XD I'm sure the people you've played with on your team were certainly grateful! Best of luck!

~Sincerely Yours xoxo,
a Lover of True, Fair, and Fun Balance.
#RevertMercy
I’m on Xbox, but I have at least an hour on all Support heroes. I have over 60 hours on Lucio in all modes though. So count me in( if I’m viable due to being on console)
I play lots of support! Count me in! Ana is my favorite support on PC while I play tons of Moira, Mercy, and Zenyatta on console. :)
I would like to join, but isn't this against the rules of the site? not hating just being cautious.

~Sincerely Yours xoxo,
a Lover of False, One-sided, and Annoying Balance.
#BuffGenji
/s
Just wondering, since the forums will change tomorrow and posts will be gone how will you go about selecting and contacting winners? I'm not entirely sure if all the posts will be deleted when the update completes so I'm just concerned for you =)
I support sometimes!

Nice of you to do this, btw.
Reported for advertising. Read TOS.
02/19/2018 08:11 PMPosted by TrainingBot
Reported for advertising. Read TOS.
Advertising what exactly? Giveaways are perfectly fine and many people have done it in the past. You may want to give it a read yourself before spreading negativity on others.

02/19/2018 08:00 PMPosted by 火竜ナノ
Just wondering, since the forums will change tomorrow and posts will be gone how will you go about selecting and contacting winners? I'm not entirely sure if all the posts will be deleted when the update completes so I'm just concerned for you =)
I keep a copy of all names of the entrants on my computer. After the winners are chosen, a thread will be made announcing the winners, and I will contact them with their prizes as well to confirm.

02/19/2018 07:05 PMPosted by Nebbyindabag
I would like to join, but isn't this against the rules of the site? not hating just being cautious.

~Sincerely Yours xoxo,
a Lover of False, One-sided, and Annoying Balance.
#BuffGenji
/s
Nope. Giving free prizes to the community is not against the rules. c:

02/19/2018 06:49 PMPosted by astro
I’m on Xbox, but I have at least an hour on all Support heroes. I have over 60 hours on Lucio in all modes though. So count me in( if I’m viable due to being on console)
Your Xbox hours certainly qualify you! However to redeem your prize you must have a PC account, because I am sending the prizes via gifts with Blizzard's eshop (which is for verified PC accounts only).

~Sincerely Yours xoxo,
a Lover of True, Fair, and Fun Balance.
#RevertMercy