Xavvy's Super Overwatch Giveaway! [Season 1]

General Discussion
Prev 1 4 5 6 10 Next
Thanks for doing this, you're awesome! I'd love to participate!
I will not lie...if your giveaway somehow gets a dev response before mine...i will be slightly peeved..so im going to say now..im sorry if i do
I have played a ton of mercy in both QP and comp and would like to enter!
I've played more tanks than supports overall, but I have over 200 hours of supporting teammates (some which didn't deserved it).

I'd like to participate.
02/14/2018 01:26 PMPosted by SunsetHippo
I will not lie...if your giveaway somehow gets a dev response before mine...i will be slightly peeved..so im going to say now..im sorry if i do
Oh please, I highly doubt it. You're a wayyyyy more likable member of this community than I am. I think if anyone deserves a response from the devs, it's you.

02/14/2018 12:57 PMPosted by Stunlaw
The most toxic Mercy main poster is talking about spreading positivity. Oh the irony.

With responses like these. I'm pretty sure it's well known that most of the community generally hates me on these forums, so I doubt they will bat an eye at any good deeds I do. But it's fine. I'm not here for the accolades, "forum friends," or the popularity, and never was. I'm just working on being more like you, RichC, and Titanium in spreading some positive vibes for a change and giving back to a community that is also shared with some of the great people on here. And of course enjoying the game c:

~Sincerely Yours xoxo,
a Lover of True, Fair, and Fun Balance.
#RevertMercy
Sure! Count me in! In-game I love maining as Mercy.
Count me in!
I'm in.

-Sincerely Yours xoxo
a Lover of True, Fair, and Fun Balance for All Tank Mains
#BabysittingtheTeam
im a support main in competitive i would love to enter
That's pretty cool! I'd like to enter. solfizz#1524
I'm in! This is really cool :D
Mercy and Sym in my top 5, Moira getting there. Sign me up.
im down
Ayyy.....
I'm in for some loot boxes...
Got a few hours on support, 2 on Symmetra btw.

Sincerely yours xoxo,
A Believer in true, fair, and fun balance.

#GiveHanzo2ScatterArrows
Hey, I'm in! I haven't played any comp this season, but I have lots of time on all supports (except Sym)!
I would like to enter.

Also, at what time will the winners be announced? (In CST)
I have significant hours on Lucio and Mercy? I'd like to enter :)
Sure, I'll enter, might as well put all of those Symmetra hours to use.

~Sincerely Yours xoxo,
a Lover of True, Fair, and Fun Manliness for my sexy husbando.

#SpeedoMcCreeSkin
I'd love in please!

Thanks!
Sure, I'll throw my name into the hat. Zen is my second favorite and second most played character behind Rein.