Xavvy's Super Overwatch Giveaway! [Season 1]

General Discussion
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 Next
The giveaway ends when Stage 2 for the OWL starts? :thinking:

Anyways, I'd like to enter since this is a pretty neato cheeto.
I would like to enter please
bumperino
Well, considering that my least play hero is still at one hour, I guess i'll enter, if i win, just give my prize to someone else
I would like to enter
hmm... i'm gonna try my luck. I would like to enter please... :)
being a support main through and through counts right? i appreciate all the work you do on the forums for supports!
I'd like in.
Count me in, I'll boop and heal with Lucio when the shots are cheap, the wells are deep and the genjis need healing =)
alright I got one hr on moira lol
Oh wow, this is pretty awesome of you Xavvy!
I love doing giveaways but have no time for it lately orz
Guess all those hours of support play are finally gonna pay off lol
I'd like to enter and participate!
Have mercy on this lowly silver healer. I'd love to enter for a shot at more of them sexy skins.

I'm not nearly so cynical as others here, so ty for doing it. And gl to all entering.
I mean, sure. I'll enter.

Mercy best healer

Why not? Free stuff potentially, right?
In the event that the new forums replaces this one in a few days I just want to give everyone a little more time before locking in entrants. I will be making a list, and checking it twice! So! If you still would like to enter, you still have until the 20th at midnight (EST) to enter before I complete all the drawings. Of course any questions do let me know, and of course... Best of luck!

~Sincerely Yours xoxo,
a Lover of True, Fair, and Fun Balance.
#RevertMercy
02/18/2018 03:49 PMPosted by xavvypls
In the event that the new forums replaces this one in a few days I just want to give everyone a little more time before locking in entrants. I will be making a list, and checking it twice! So! If you still would like to enter, you still have until the 20th at midnight (EST) to enter before I complete all the drawings. Of course any questions do let me know, and of course... Best of luck!

~Sincerely Yours xoxo,
a Lover of True, Fair, and Fun Balance.
#RevertMercy

Well, the forum will remain in the archieves for a while so I'm pretty sure this list will be acessible in the 21th.

~Sincerely Yours xoxo,
a Lover of Hook, Line, and Sinker.
#RevertRoadhog
I want to join the giveaway. Thanks
I would like to enter.
I'd like to enter, and thanks for the generosity anyway :)