All PTR Hero Changes are great, except one.

PTR Feedback
The new Sombra Opportunist passive that lets her see enemies through walls who have less than 100% health.

This sounds like it is going to be OP beyond belief, and Sombra doesn't need it given all of the other buffs she is getting.

I might add that the proposed Hanzo changes sound absolutely amazing, i.e. the horizontal dash and new ability that lets him fire around 5 arrows in very fast succession.

Mei and Doomfist will of course be better too which is great.
yeah i thought the same thing. she pretty much sees everyone.
02/14/2018 11:49 AMPosted by Kamran

This was was of the few things about Sombra that was fine
02/14/2018 11:50 AMPosted by Curator
02/14/2018 11:49 AMPosted by Kamran

This was was of the few things about Sombra that was fine

Have Moira throw out an orb and then have sombra do the call out. instant enemy location. Pretty amazing.
02/14/2018 11:53 AMPosted by Klaus
Have Moira throw out an orb and then have sombra do the call out. instant enemy location. Pretty amazing.

widows ult is always active for sombra now :D
I like the idea of making her passive better, but this is too far.

Below 75% HP would be fine IMO, that means that a flanker that flanks with a notable amount less than full HP will be seen, but one that gets plipped by a Dva pellet from across the map won't light up like a Christmas tree.

The passive is called "opportunist" and it's kinda hard to justify the <100% HP as taking advantage. Sombra is an opportunist, not a cheater.
She has a rapid fire weapon. Doesn't matter if it does 1 damage, she can spray at people at a distance to instantly get wall hacks before moving behind cover. Basically, giving her wall hacks at will.

Sombra meta incoming (if PTR goes live)
I was surprised too. Why not have the threshold be like 80%, instead of jumping straight to 99% ? But hey, Genji gets the best mobility, Junkrat gets the best area denial, Bastion gets the best damage, Sombra gets the best scouting?
02/14/2018 11:59 AMPosted by FriendlyFire
Sombra meta incoming (if PTR goes live)

another most pick hero incoming :(
Hmmmm.

I seem to like the change and I don't even play Sombra. Also, I like that she can end Pharah from flying, which also seems to be unpopular in the PTR
Yeah this one seems like too much. You could be on 199/200 HP and she'd be able to track you down.
Thats seems like a bit much, I'd rather keep it how it is now, since it usually means anybody I can see, I can probably kill with Sombra, because they are very low.

Seeing someone at 95% health seems like a NERF to me.
Yeah it's a bit op, it should be 75% hP at least
Let’s be honest, how many time in game (except in team fight where you can already see your foes) are you at less than 100% of your health pool ?
Yea not the biggest fan of this change either.

If you're using voice comms it might actually be OP, just call out all the enemies. If you're not using voice comms it might actually be detrimental for sombra, imagine you see someone through a wall, you're gonna hunt him only to find out that he was at 199hp.

I would let her passive alone, or if anything give different colors for enemies under 100% and under 50%.
Yeah it's absurd. The talent is good enough as it is.
All this means is widow really needs a new ult lol
Agreed, below 75% would be better.
Not only will Sombras Passive be OP, but how are we supposed to know if the enemy was actually critical health, will be get baited into our own death now??
I think that passive is great. Who knows, if players start abusing it, the might lower the requirement, like only see enemies who are at 20% or 10% of the total health.