Torb Vertical Mobility

General Discussion
I know its a meme or whatever #lettorbwallrun but an ability to give torb mobility maybe some sort of jump pad he made or a lava powered booster that could get him to high places would actually be super helpful. Imagine putting your turret on that one big tower in hanamura or being able to switch between high ground and low ground on numbani. I know it probably wouldn't make sense but it could actually be a good buff.
02/15/2018 10:27 AMPosted by Kinggr1ffy
I know its a meme or whatever #lettorbwallrun but an ability to give torb mobility maybe some sort of jump pad he made or a lava powered booster that could get him to high places would actually be super helpful. Imagine putting your turret on that one big tower in hanamura or being able to switch between high ground and low ground on numbani. I know it probably wouldn't make sense but it could actually be a good buff.

He is a defense character based on static defense. While it may help in setting his turrets. A good Torbjorn has no use for that does he?
02/15/2018 10:29 AMPosted by AlternateZ
A good Torbjorn has no use for that does he?

Think of all the new turret spots.
02/15/2018 10:29 AMPosted by AlternateZ
02/15/2018 10:27 AMPosted by Kinggr1ffy

He is a defense character based on static defense. While it may help in setting his turrets. A good Torbjorn has no use for that does he?

Yes a good torbjorn has a lot of use for this, like i just said the ability to switch to high ground would be helpful. Wether someone is a good or bad torb having a quick option would be much more useful than walking all the way to the stairs. And if you want to bring up good torbs, good torbs wait to drop down on healers with molten core or things like that so it could help them get to sneaky locations or even get out of a situation where he is deep in their team when molten core runs out
Edit: I checked your profile and i noticed you don't play comp so you may not know torb works a lot differently in comp because a communicating team can take an average torb and his turret down with ease, but a good torb who already puts up a good fight would be assisted even more by the ability to get into hard to reach turret locations
Letting torb wallclimb would be great actually, since it would open up so many more turret spots in much better and protected positions that cover a lot more ground.