So...is Hanzo losing both Scatter and Sonar?

General Discussion
02/15/2018 11:43 AMPosted by JakuNonon
Cause I know he's getting two new abilities. I think it goes without saying Volley will take Scatter's place, but what about this Lunge ability? Will Sonar Arrow be replaced? Or will it just be added onto his kit as a third ability?

They said this lunge ability will be a double jump like genji but forward instead of up
02/15/2018 11:52 AMPosted by Nuno
02/15/2018 11:44 AMPosted by JFC
Yup, he's gonna be useless

'cause MAYBE killing one frag every ten second with scatter is SOOOO USEFUL

Well with these changes he won’t be killing anyone because Hanzo players can’t aim. At all.

Now I’ll have even more reason to hate Hanzo when I see him on my team - which is every game.
02/15/2018 11:49 AMPosted by JakuNonon
02/15/2018 11:48 AMPosted by DirkMaximus
That's a weird, baseless assumption to make
I'm just wondering for God's sake! These forums are a cesspool, good lord
No, I get what he means

Why assume sonar is being replaced when Hanzo has an unused button
His dash ability is right click similar to Tracer
02/15/2018 12:20 PMPosted by DirkMaximus
02/15/2018 12:16 PMPosted by Eclipse

Well with these changes he won’t be killing anyone because Hanzo players can’t aim. At all.

Now I’ll have even more reason to hate Hanzo when I see him on my team - which is every game.

How did Scatter help Hanzos with bad aim? Volley could be great for low-tier Hanzos

Because with Scatter Arrow, Hanzo doesn’t have to aim. All he has to do is point in a general direction at the floor. This ability is the only redeeming ability Hanzo has because the rest of his kit is inconsistent and useless.

While I understand the hate for scatter arrow, I am not looking forward to having even more inconsistent Hanzo son my team that will get even less picks during matches then they already do.