Put role select as an arcade mode

Competitive Discussion
And just see how people like it.
Id never play qp or comp again lol just arcade role q
Give this man a raise.
Yeah I think I’d stop playing comp if this was a mode
02/15/2018 01:16 PMPosted by kitten
And just see how people like it.

That would be too similar to admitting that they were wrong the whole time.

They simply do not have the balls to do that.
Queue times will be atrocious, but i'd be down
02/15/2018 08:17 PMPosted by Unenclosed

i don't mind the times i use to play wow an such but least you get a semi balanced party
02/15/2018 08:17 PMPosted by Unenclosed
I’m a DPS main and I’d queue for tank if it meant 2 healers who wanted to be healing.
Everyone says que times woulf be bad...but that is why bliz put the skirmish mode in so u have somthing fun to do in the mean time. Just sayen
02/16/2018 06:51 AMPosted by MÒÓĢŌŢĦ
Everyone says que times woulf be bad...but that is why bliz put the skirmish mode in so u have somthing fun to do in the mean time. Just sayen

I turned off skirmish
Agreed. We need a change and this option may be headed in the right direction if actually implemented and tested.
I don't know why they don't try new things EVERY season like this...

Like,

1 season, remove hidden MMR, make it SR matchmaker only. If it works and every likes it, keep it for the next season.

Then the next season, add some form of "Preferred role" system, if it works and feedback is good, keep it for next season..

Then the next season, remove PBSR across all tiers, if it works, keep it, if not, change it back.

If they did this every single season, they'd eventually get a more well rounded competitive mode.

Then keep trying things until they hit the sweet spot. Comps never going to get better without trial and error, instead, they're doing NOTHING of any meaningful affect and the same complaints are posted every single day,
Won't solve anything when you get 2 support players and one of them is SYMMETRA.

You need to be specific. Because I'm picking Sym every game if role select is enabled.
Your role queue won't solve any superficial competitive issue.
Go ahead and report the SYM rather than argue SYM should be in DEFENSE category.
I need these things to happen.