Xbox match making sucks

Competitive Discussion
Why does match making on Xbox suck literally went from 4414 to 3986 every game I try to win I aldehyde get let down
[quote="207602479362"]Why does match making on Xbox suck literally went from 4414 to 3986 every game I try to win i Always get let down
I have noticed a huge decline in the quality of matches on Xbox one. It's always a complete snowball effect with one team stomping the other. Also, you can pretty much tell if your going to win or lose in character select when everyone chooses DPS but none of them are good at it. An alarmingly high rate of leavers this season too. It just seems like no one cares or even tries to win most of the time. I was in Platinum last season and now I'm low Gold and can't get out because someone leaves or no one communicates or switches characters. I try very hard to flex what the team needs which forces me into support most of the time. Also, I lose more SR than I gain. I'm not going to pretend like I understand the sr system. But it kinda takes away from the fun of winning since it's all going to be taken and then some in one loss. Competitive isn't fun amymore. I hate saying that because I really love the game. :(
02/15/2018 08:51 PMPosted by kallikins
I have noticed a huge decline in the quality of matches on Xbox one. It's always a complete snowball effect with one team stomping the other. Also, you can pretty much tell if your going to win or lose in character select when everyone chooses DPS but none of them are good at it. An alarmingly high rate of leavers this season too. It just seems like no one cares or even tries to win most of the time. I was in Platinum last season and now I'm low Gold and can't get out because someone leaves or no one communicates or switches characters. I try very hard to flex what the team needs which forces me into support most of the time. Also, I lose more SR than I gain. I'm not going to pretend like I understand the sr system. But it kinda takes away from the fun of winning since it's all going to be taken and then some in one loss. Competitive isn't fun amymore. I hate saying that because I really love the game. :(

I am with you. Xbox1 OW is in shambles. Whatever PC players complain about, you can multiple times ten on Xbox1. I am only talking about Comp. I am beginning to play more of the other modes because Comp and its system generates hostility.

I feel the games of QP can be what you make it. Nothing feels better than seeing someone leave in QP, only to gain another player that second. Games ‘can’ be competitive and entertaining if you play the objective properly. The QP games are becoming better for me.

After 8 seasons, 8 golden guns, and no real advancement in rank no matter what I do, I am going to wait for the system to change and enjoy the other game modes.

Consoles are casual. The games outside of Comp seem better. Dahmn that is so bass ackwards!
I left xbox after season 4. I wont ever bother coming back. the problem isn't OW. its Microsoft's xbox community. id argue a majority of my friends on xbox have switched to playing ow on pc. I kid you not, gold plat level games on PC are comparable to master lvl games on console. toxicity is much lower, push to talk is a thing on PC. there are issues that carry over but as a whole the game is 100 times better on PC.