moira all day every day

General Discussion
i see more moiras than widows/hanjos combined.
Probably because she is a fun hero to play and is actually a use to the whole team unlike most Widow/Hanzo players
cant believe we live in the day someone actually complains about getting a healer in the team
02/15/2018 09:17 PMPosted by Xian396
cant believe we live in the day someone actually complains about getting a healer in the team

except 90% of moira players pick him to dps people not heal. since its basically sym with more range
yeah she's the strongest healer now, so the meta slaves play her, AND she does good DPS so fraglords play her too

02/15/2018 09:20 PMPosted by americafkya
him

wrong good sir
I'm guilty of picking Moira and getting so engrossed in killing that I forgot about healing my team. Mixing a bit of Moira with mostly Mercy in my games.

Then my team calls me out and say "Moira, heal plz...HEAL"

I respond "Sorry, sorry, I was having too much fun killing Genji" *throws yellow orb
02/15/2018 09:28 PMPosted by ChunkyB
yeah she's the strongest healer now, so the meta slaves play her, AND she does good DPS so fraglords play her too

him

wrong good sir

Get off this childish meta-slave bullcrap. Moira is a fun hero, just because she happens to also be useful doesn't make her players meta-slaves.

Let people like something without labeling them.

The other team gets them too you know.
02/15/2018 09:11 PMPosted by americafkya

The next hunt has begun.

except 90% of moira players pick him to dps people not heal. since its basically sym with more range

Except that's bs. Stop pulling numbers out of thin air, thank you.
This is why I want a D.Va on my team. I like watching D.Va players eat orbs.
Yeah maybe if they release an amount of healers on par with dps then you'll see more variety
Well, you Nerfed the other healers (recently Mercy got Nerfed into the ground) so who are we Healers gonna pick?
Moira, that's who...

An us previous Mercy mains simply LOVE when we get flanked now when we are playing Moira, we can actually defend ourselves unlike when we played Mercy.
To top that off with, while healing our team like a GOOD healer is supposed to do, tend to get more Gold Medals than most of the sub-par insta-lock DPS mains who kept spouting out "I got gold in (yada, yada, yada). I AIN'T switching!"

Maybe it's the DPS who should be doing better, hummmmmm?
:-3
02/15/2018 09:32 PMPosted by Buttercult

The other team gets them too you know.
my reply was in relation to op's original post stating
02/15/2018 09:11 PMPosted by americafkya
which i was referencing to how (at least how the meme goes) people complain about 5dps with 2 of those dps being widow and hanzo in the team in qp. so really, bringing up the enemy team's composition is putting my reply out of context
Actually, there's always one healer that is seen in every game.

Back then it was Lucio, then Mercy & now Moira.

I don't see why you're complaining. Except the fact that you're allergic to 50 dps.
Lol good dps...she does 50 dps.
The lowest dps in the game.
If she has her damage orb out (which is not healing) and her target stays in the orb’s range for a full second and in her range for a full second - then she does 100 dps. And can’t crit.

For a 200 hero, that means all of the above has to happen for 2 seconds. All the while Moira can easily be countered.

Moira is good at close formation comps. She doesn’t have the mobility or healing range to reach most of her team if they dive or spread out.

Pressure her team from range and watch her healing plummet as she runs out of resource. She either then waits for it to refill or she puts herself in range of being attacked to drain / refill.

A decent Roadhog can hook and 1hko after. The stun also breaks her ult.
Dva counters her very well.

A good Genji can keep range use his dash and mobility wisely and deflect her orbs to help him.

All dps can burst her down or force her to fade and escape.

A Moira focusing on dps is not supporting her team well at that time and is doing the lowest dps you can get.
02/15/2018 09:34 PMPosted by RichC
This is why I want a D.Va on my team. I like watching D.Va players eat orbs.

SMART person, if your team is NOT running a D.Va with there being only 2 really good Healers left in the game, maybe one of you DPS should switch... Oh wait, what am I talking about, a DPS switching off???

I won't lie, most moria's get tunnel vision with their damage abilities.