Mei- It’s Nerf or Nothing

General Discussion
Mei has sucked the fun out of this game quicker than a Tracer main can write a five sentence post asking for a Moira nerf.
Elsa’s kit makes me wish many people wish they were never born; however, clearer thinking people will wish Mei was never born instead.
Here is a list of her busted abilities:

1. A-Mei-Zing
It takes a very high IQ to understand this joke, so Rick and Morty fans are the only ones who can find humor in it.
I am going to attempt to explain it to the simpletons who have not watched Johnny Test before.
Mei is putting her name in the word “amazing” to craft an ingenious play on words that only people with an IQ higher than Ana’s skill ceiling will understand.
Ice Queen demonstrates her complete understanding of the universe with this pun and her nerd glasses.
This has caused her to be as intelligent as a redhead with long nails, the moon’s version of Harambe, a Swiss doctor that has less personality than my toaster, and a midget with a beard for a head.
I cannot handle this much intellect (I can’t even read), so we need to dumb Mei down a bit.
Ubisoft, please remove this voiceline and give Mei a lobotomy so she doesn’t take as much intelligence to play.
-xox Nevuhmur

2. I’m going to have to science the heck out of this
Mei has reminded me that this is a video game, which means I have to determine whether or not some of its concepts make sense.
After binge-watching a bunch of Shoddycast, I have decided to figure out how much of this game is scientifically plausible.
Here are my findings:
-A small weaboo with a sword can parry a hammer the size of a bus weilded by a very buff man in power armor.
-Hacking an old man will make him forget how to run, but it will not deactivate his targeting computer.
-A floating robot monk can be caught by a bear trap, even though it only activates when someone steps on it.
-A crazy shirtless Australian will not take damage from his own explosives, but a flying gay bird with military armor will hurt herself with her own rockets.
-A ninja is able to reprogram an ice robot, reverse the gravitational pull of a black hole, and heal someone with a damage dart by swinging his sword randomly.
-A super soldier has less health than a girl wearing a coat.
If Mei actually applies science and reasoning to any of these things, it will result in a Genji nerf.
Valve, please don’t let Ice Queen hurt Genji in any way.

3. Satan
After extensive research, I have concluded a few things:
-One minute and forty-five seconds is the ideal amount of time to heat a Hot Pocket in the microwave.
-Global warming is caused by launching cars into space.
-Mei is Satan.
Now I’m going to focus on that last one because it is the only one that is relevant to BendOverwatch.
Mei is undeniably the devil.
She kills people by shoving very large dild- icicles into their mouths after slowly freezing them to death.
Assuming that the victim doesn’t have mobility, crowd control, or a barrier of any sort.
So about three or four characters will have to suffer this fate.
Ice Queen also laughs whenever she kills someone, which is both adorable and horrifying at the same time.
In snowball fights, she has been caught on video talking about how she fills snowballs with rocks.
That is almost as demonic as pineapple pizza with fairy bread.
Bethesda, please get our lord and savior Torbjorn to perform an excorcism (I’m pretty sure that’s how you spell it) on Mei.

There is no denying that Elsa must be nerfed to oblivion.
If she remains in this state, the game will be nothing more than a toxic wasteland where you can only play six to eight characters without getting reported... even though it’s already like that.
I am not cool with Mei re-mei-ning to destroy this game and take fun from my cold dead hands.
Okay I’m gonna go look at myself in the mirror and rethink my life now...

Tl;Dr I’m putting Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson in this one.
You had me laughing at the first sentence of this post, oml.
Mei isn't satan...s atan is always a snake, male saytr, or red skinned.

She is none of those.

Mei is bae though and adorable in her jiangshi skin
Hey, chill out!

Yeah Mei, those icy puns sure are chilling
02/16/2018 05:19 PMPosted by Nevermore

-A crazy shirtless Australian will not take damage from his own explosives, but a flying gay bird with military armor will hurt herself with her own rockets.

Hmm...
I agree, we need to exorcise this chinese demon from our good, sweet, and innocent queen elsa
Putting Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson in a snowball? That isn't just cold, that's Stone Cold Steve Austin.
02/16/2018 05:28 PMPosted by Bendubz11
Putting Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson in a snowball? That isn't just cold, that's Stone Cold Steve Austin.

ba dm tsssss
Bow before your lord and tormentor!

Bow before Meisus Christ!

Then kindly stand in front of that cross so that I may nail you to it with ice.
Hahahahaahah... This is cold but gold.
Me next
02/16/2018 05:19 PMPosted by Nevermore
Bethesda, please get our lord and savior Torbjorn to perform an excorcism (I’m pretty sure that’s how you spell it) on Mei.

E1M1 intesifies !
02/16/2018 05:36 PMPosted by Reaper
Me next

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/overwatch/topic/20760807139#post-1
Already did.
Nevermore, your posts never fail to make me laugh. Keep up the amazing work. :D

CNY Cheers,
- PyroPanda
This posts is aMEIzing.
Where’s Rythix?
I need to make them my successor.
I made a topic about how adding some more ice formations would make her more fun to play. Check it out and bump please!

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/overwatch/topic/20761866340
02/16/2018 06:22 PMPosted by Burglebutt
I made a topic about how adding some more ice formations would make her more fun to play. Check it out and bump please!

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/overwatch/topic/20761866340

Bumped
:D it's here!! Can't tell you how wonderful all of your posts are, truly makes a terrible day better when I stumble across your newest nerfs or nothing posts.
02/16/2018 09:15 PMPosted by Caution
:D it's here!! Can't tell you how wonderful all of your posts are, truly makes a terrible day better when I stumble across your newest nerfs or nothing posts.

I make terrible posts for people in terrible moods.