Who needs a nerf?

General Discussion
Which hero needs a nerf next?
no hero should be nerfed until the underpowered heroes are buffed and the meta settles. then balance from there.
I dont think any hero should be nerfed as it is right now.
They need to nerf the worst hero of all: "triggered players asking for nerfs"
Moira deserves a nerf more than anyone now.
In our current state, I don't think any hero needs a nerf. A lot of heroes need buffs or reworks, and then you could work from there. The nerf-train could use a bit of a rest for now.
02/17/2018 10:03 PMPosted by Greenche
They need to nerf the worst hero of all: "triggered players asking for nerfs"
Assuming people who are frustrated have no say and are not smart enough to give recomendations to a hero's design and/or mechanics.
I'm still under the opinion Reapers new ult ability to shoot behind barriers is way to powerful. He ults, bullets spray outwards from the epicenter and magically his bullets come from behind? BS.
02/17/2018 10:09 PMPosted by Newtyped
I'm still under the opinion Reapers new ult ability to shoot behind barriers is way to powerful. He ults, bullets spray outwards from the epicenter and magically his bullets come from behind? BS.

He doesn't shoot through barriers, I explained this to you in the other thread, god you're dense.
He doesn't shoot through barriers, he shoots at people behind barriers. For example, if there were 2 people behind a barrier, it would do 2x damage to the barrier because he is shooting 2 people who are behind the barrier.
Junkrat, excessively high damage and high rate of lucky unintentional kills.
all heroes should be nerfed so no one can be killed and so we can just Roblox RP for the entire match

/s
In all honesty, the only thing I think needs a minimal nerf is the range of Moira's primary fire. Instead of 21 meters maybe have it be 17 or 16 meters. However, in the current state overwatch is in, nothing truly needs any nerfing. My thing with Moira is merely a situation where its ok if she doesn't have it changed, but at the same time wouldn't mind it if it were to change.

Additionally, we won't know how the Mei and Sombra buffs will work out until they are put onto the PTR. Along witht the Hanzo rework
02/17/2018 10:13 PMPosted by SpaceJester
He doesn't shoot through barriers, he shoots at people behind barriers. For example, if there were 2 people behind a barrier, it would do 2x damage to the barrier because he is shooting 2 people who are behind the barrier.

They need to clarify this fix because it's way to confusing with how poor the wording is. The update said:
Reaper
Death Blossom
Now fires at players behind barriers. Stacks Like Mcree's ult with targeting.

Yet in several matches and testing, bullets go right through damaging everyone regardless if the shield is still up or not. That's why I'm so freaking confused and frustrated. Yeah the shield takes massive damage, but so are the players BEHIND a solid shield while it's still active.
02/17/2018 10:17 PMPosted by Newtyped
They need to clarify this fix because it's way to confusing with how poor the wording is. The update said:
Reaper
Death Blossom
Now fires at players behind barriers. Stacks Like Mcree's ult with targeting.

Yet in several matches and testing, bullets go right through damaging everyone regardless if the shield is still up or not. That's why I'm so freaking confused and frustrated. Yeah the shield takes massive damage, but so are the players BEHIND a solid shield while it's still active.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xvzf7ZNQcIw

Firing at players behind barriers =/= shooting through the shield...
Well, I'm sure some people are not contempt with Mercy being !@#$ now and want her ult to actually make her kill herself.
Pretty sure Moira's gonna get nerfed next.

Not because she's OP (she's balanced to me), but because Blizzard's just gonna make the Tracer & Genji players feel even happier.
Truthfully, considering how long it's been overly strong, it would be those who drive dive ie Winston and DVa. Tanks are close to balanced but still imbalanced. Winston is most of the time a better pick than Orisa and both always better than Rein. He should have received that barrier buff. A slight imbalance in the tanks is way more far reaching than imbalance in the DPS who have the most F tier heroes
That's not how it works.

It used to treat a barrier as one entity, and shoot at it.

Now it's like High Noon, if 3 people are behind it, it shoots those 3 people, essentially doing x3 dmg to the shield.
02/17/2018 09:22 PMPosted by Acestial
Which hero needs a nerf next?
Genji