If you could ban two characters each game

General Discussion
1 2 3 5 Next
who would you ban?

It's a tough one. Maybe Widowmaker and Hanzo or Doomfist and Sombra.

Other than that, I don't really mind Torbjorn, Symmetra, or Bastion when they're played in situations that they do well in.

I get sick and tired of getting one shotted by a Hanzo who wasn't even aiming at me, and having Widowmakers on my team throw games. And I can't tell you how many matches I've lost because of Sombra / Doomfist one tricks refusing to switch while Pharah farms our whole team because we have no hit scan and I'm the only healer.
Highly Rated
genji and genji
Genji and Hanzo
Moira.
At least in my tier, McCree and Genji. Most people in the gold-platinum range don't have much skill and/or sense of positioning and they think they're invincible on their own, wasting about 6 minutes per match trying (and failing) to get any kills while taking extensive flanking routes and letting their teams suffer.

Honestly, I don't even get to care how good the opposition is. I combat bad team compositions.
Moira and Tracer
02/18/2018 10:39 AMPosted by NordBigD
genji and genji
damn i should type faster
02/18/2018 10:39 AMPosted by NordBigD
genji and genji
2-3 seasons ago I would have agreed with this. Because there was so many bad Genji/Tracers on my team, but it feels like even low rating players can play both of those characters now.

Also I feel like he's less of a nuisance than he used to be.
Junkrat because I hate playing against him.
And Genji because he so annoying with his ult charging every minute and killing everyone.
02/18/2018 10:41 AMPosted by CATCHPHRASE
At least in my tier, McCree and Genji. Most people in the gold-platinum range don't have much skill and/or sense of positioning and they think they're invincible on their own, wasting about 6 minutes per match trying (and failing) to get any kills while taking extensive flanking routes and letting their teams suffer.

Honestly, I don't even get to care how good the opposition is. I combat bad team compositions.
I forgot about McCree. The McCree's in gold rarely kill anything with their left-click, but ironically win us the game a lot of the times using their ultimate, so I kind of over-look it. Unless they completely ignore Pharah, and then I get tilted, lol.
Depends on the map.
02/18/2018 10:42 AMPosted by dostheboss
Junkrat because I hate playing against him.
And Genji because he so annoying with his ult charging every minute and killing everyone.
As obnoxious as Junkrat is, I consider a Junkrat pick on my team to be a solid pick and naturally less annoying than the alternatives that could have been chosen.
basically i just want to ban genji - let's keep supports safely from flanking & roadhog - i dont want a super tanky in enemy team. :)
Genji and Moira
Zenyatta and dva
Genji and Tracer... Both equiped with overtuned Mobility and easy Get-out-jail-free-cards.. Tracer with Recall and Genji with Deflect AND Swift Strike
02/18/2018 10:52 AMPosted by Scoutaloo
Genji and Tracer... Both equiped with overtuned Mobility and easy Get-out-jail-free-cards.. Tracer with Recall and Genji with Deflect AND Swift Strike
Genji Tracer
02/18/2018 10:52 AMPosted by Scoutaloo
Torbjorn and Symmettra if someone is actually going to pick those. Otherwise Winston and Roadhog.