If you could ban two characters each game

General Discussion
Prev 1 2 3 5 Next
Soldier: 76 and Genji
Junkrat and Genji.
Assuming we're talking quickplay, Widow and Genji. Not because I think there are any problems with them but because people who pick them don't know how to use them effectively and almost never contribute to the team.
Junkrat and Roadhog
Moira and zenyatta.

Mostly because the former is an annoyance and a pain to deal with and the latter counters dragonblade.
genji tracer
Sym and torb on my team.

I don’t need hero ban on enemy team.
Winston and Orisa. Can't play dive or cancer as easily, try to out Rein them, or just brawl out
Double ban Tracer.
Genji and Tracer. The disastrous dominant duo need to be shut down and let me have the spot light dammit. All I get are stupid quality of life changes while those two get whole metas revolving around them.
Genji and Widow. They are in every QP game, time for some variety.
Genji and Widowmaker. Less snipers means less paranoia.
The Shimada brothers or Tracer and Widowmaker.
Genji and tracer because I feel like they need a break after being in 99% of my games
Symmetra & Moira (console player) I hate auto-aim heroes
Moira and Widowmaker
Genji and Hanzo
or
Tracer and Reaper
02/18/2018 11:22 AMPosted by Draco
Winston and Orisa. Can't play dive or cancer as easily, try to out Rein them, or just brawl out

Quadtank would be the solution for that.
I know this is a hypothetical but just making it clear that hero bans would break this game entirely.
Genji and Tracer... tired of this "skill" claim anyway. If there is something that requires skill it is tracking those two with a god damn controller....