Stop Killing As Moira

General Discussion
Stop missing as Widow.
Moira is pretty much a vampire, she needs to kill to provide life for herself and her team.

Its a interesting and fun game mechanic.
02/18/2018 11:38 PMPosted by ShadowDarter
Moira is pretty much a vampire, she needs to kill to provide life for herself and her team.

Vampire skin Halloween 2018?
I dig it
You should have also said stop running in all alone and feeding as any DPS.

Yeah, but its super unfun when moira only does damage and never heals you or your team.
02/18/2018 11:42 PMPosted by Bex

Yeah, but its super unfun when moira only does damage and never heals you or your team.

That is a bad player not the hero. When i play Moira i have to cause damage twice as long as i heal on average. one of the reasons i like flankers attacking me as they are easy heals for my team.

It's also super unfun when your only way to survive is to constantly be attacking, since nobody else seems to help. Someone kill that enemy so they're dead and no longer alive to damage me so I can use the healing.

Its super fun when you have 10k damage as Moira and 10k healing in the same game.

Problem is unlike damage dealing heroes Moira's damage is damage over time, you can stack her orb and beam sure, but then you're sacraficing your self heal, which is honestly much stronger in 1v1 fights if you can bounce it against walls